christmas shopping; dteam

prompt: they're shopping for presents but fans ruin it
request: no
tw: anxiety attacks
early christmas oneshot (:
merry christmas and happy holidays i hope you guys have a great one !
also sorry if it's bad, im still sick and is having mental issues

dream pulled into a parking spot in front of the mall, and the trio stepped out of the car.

they haven't shopped for presents for their family and friends yet, and christmas was a week away.

they decided to go their separate ways since they wanted everything to be a surprise.

dream decided to go to spencer's first to get some anime stuff for sapnap, but instantly regretted it when he heard people behind him.

"oh my god, is that dream?"

"no way! we should ask for pictures!"

"wait, remember he haven't been face revealed that long, let's respect his privacy and leave him alone!"

"no!"

dream could feel his breath quicken, as people began to crowd him. he knew he should've stayed home and order stuff, but sapnap and george wanted to go to the mall.

he tried to be polite and take as many pictures as he could, but it was too loud.

he couldnt even hear his friends shouting for people to back off, nor could he feel them pulling him into a hug.

it wasn't until george and sapnap pulled him into the bathroom, that dream finally came to his senses.

"hey, are you okay?" sapnap asked as george held his hand.

dream nodded, wiping away his tears.

"sorry, i didn't mean to ruin our days or their. i don't know what happened-"

"no. it wasn't your fault. don't apologize for it," george interrupted as they left the bathroom.

"can we just go home? i'll pay for your stuff on amazon to make up for it."

sapnap shook his head, "don't worry about it. your well being is more important than gifts. we're just glad you're okay."

they left the store, but not before taking a picture with santa.

they spent the rest of the day watching movies and drinking hot chocolate after finishing their shopping.

merry christmas.

-------

make sure to drink some water and eat some food if you haven't
and have a wonderful and safe holidays

i love you guys and i'm so proud of you.