~🌙Eclipse🌙~

~Name~
" Hey... I'm Eclipse."

~Gender~

" Just.... just wow." (Female)

~Sexuality~
" *ahem* Sorry..?" (Straight)

~Appearance~ 
Eclipse is a dark gray and/or black she-wolf with silver accents on her legs, back, and tail. A barely noticable shade of indigo is faded onto her eartips, and her tail tip. She's small, for being an adult, and some would mistake her for being an in-training.

~Personality~
Although she most of the time seems like she's some quiet, shy wolf, when you get to know her, she's quite moody. She does get irritated easily, if you are pestering her, or whatever. But all people have a soft side, and so does she. When she allows herself to have fun, she'll joke around a bit, or even get involved in a play wrestle.

~Pack~
Creek Pack

~Pack Rank~
Iota--- barely

~Dislikes~
Wolves who tend to argue with her
Wolves who are overprotective of her
Snow (when it's so deep she can't walk through it)
Bullies (of course)
Thunderstorms
Her Packmates

~Likes~
Blizzards (NOT BEING CAUGHT IN ONE THOUGH)
Wolves who stand back and let her do what she wants
The stars
Laying by the creek at night when she feels like it
Getting her time away from the Pack
Fog

~Fears~
Losing someone she loves
Slipping up (Translation: Making a mistake that'll cost her life)
Thunderstorms

~Backstory~
Eclipse seems like some ordinary she-wolf, but really she has a past. She was born into Creek Pack, by her mother, Opal. The Pack was confused on how exactly, because Opal never gave any hints about who her father was. Some just brushed it off, and some remained suspicous. Eclipse was well-loved by the Pack as a pup, for her mischievous personality. But then a patrol came in one day, reporting to Riverbank (the Alpha) about some rogue who was trying to join the Pack, claiming that Opal was his mate and Eclipse was his daughter. Of course, they drove him off... But now that he was gone, they needed to question Opal. And it was indeed true; Eclipse was a half-blood. And so it was, the she-wolf grew up bullied her whole life, and sometimes staying overnight in the healer's den because of it.

  ~M/C/P~
Allowed

<Scenarios>

Scenario 1: You would be walking back into camp with your patrol. All of you had caught a deer together, and though it was heavy, you were proud to be helping out in caring for your Pack. But as you set the deer down in the corner of your camp, you heard a fit of snarling. When you looked over, you noticed in alarm that three wolves had cornered a she-wolf, lashing out at her. Though the half-blood was fighting back fiercely, blood trickled down from a torn ear and a slash across her muzzle. You....

Scenario 2: It was a clear night; You were taking a walk through Creek Pack territory. It was nice to be around the Pack, but sometimes you needed a breath of air. You stopped by the creek and looked down at the water. The reflection of the night sky peered back at you. You were about to sit down and enjoy the night, but then you heard a soft voice behind you." Um... (Y/n)..? What are you doing here...?" You...

Scenario 3: Make it up!