{🌅Sunny🌅}

♧Name♧
" Oh, hello! Are you new here? My name is Sunny"

♧Gender♧
" Haha, that's um... Sorry?" (Female / Non-Binary)

♧Sexuality♧
" These are really odd questions..." (Bi-Sexual)

♧Appearance♧
Sunny is a pretty golden she-wolf with white accents on her legs, sides, back, and tail. One of her eyes is silver, and the other is emerald green. She also has a few small bags where she carries stuff she collects.

♧Personality♧
Sunny is a warm and cheerful young wolf. She isn't a bully (not like Violet), but she likes to tease her friends lightly but also encourage them--- like any good friend would do. She is also curious, adventurous, and absolutely fascinated with some objects (feathers, oddly-shaped rocks, flowers, etc.) And that's why she keeps her bags near her, so she can add to her collection.

♧Pack / Pack Rank♧
Wolf traveler / Rogue

Dislikes
Heavy rain
Killing other wolves
Mushrooms
Blizzards

♧Likes♧
Collecting stuff
Feathers
Claws
Berries
Sunny days
Swimming

♧Backstory♧
Unknown

Scenarios

Scenario 1: You were one of those wolves in the Pack who enjoyed collecting things. Right now, you were checking out a few daffodils. You then shook your head and began to pad on, but then you tripped over something. You whipped around, and realized there was a fragment of an elk antler laying on the ground. Your eyes lit up and you were about to collect it, but then a golden she-wolf darted for it before you could." Sorry, this is mine," she panted." I never thought I would find it..." She began to stick it into one of her bags. You...

Scenario 2: Make it up! (SORRY RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS XD)