☆🌌Midnight🌌☆

Name:
" Oh hey, you new here? I'm Midnight."

Gender:
" Hmm.. I thought it was quite obvious..." (Male)

Sexuality:
" Well you're quite nosey... Who let you in again?" (Asexual / Pan)

Appearance:

Midnight is a jet black wolf, with ice blue eyes, and one of his paws is a dark blue. On his chest there is a jagged ice blue ma,rk (like a lightning strike) that glows slightly when it's really dark out.

Personality:
His personality is really based off of a pup's; Meaning, he can be very playful. And when he is, he tends to be very hyper. But most of the time, he is very protective (almost overprotective) and will attack on sight if he sees someone harming his friends. But besides those two flaws, he's very level-headed and sweet.

Pack:♡
Yes, he is in Creek Pack with Eclipse.

♡Pack Rank♡
Iota

♡Dislikes♡
Wolves who bully his friend (Eclipse)
Fighting if not necessary
Very hot days
Cougars
Cramped places (Tho he doesn't mind it)

♡Likes♡
Deer
Hunting
Days when there's a light drizzle of rain
Swimming
Just messing around with his friends

♡Fears♡
Being alone
Spiders (Yes, a wolf is afraid of spiders)
Watching his friends being killed/suffering

♡M/C/P♡
Allowed

♡Backstory♡
Midnight was born into the Omega rank and of course like any Omega, he suffered. Bullied for not following orders... and stuff like that. He was still a pup when his mother decided to run off with him. But then they were immediatly caught, and Midnight was forced to watch his mother be killed. He wasn't killed himself though, so he was given another chance. Midnight really doesn't remember many details to this day, but he does however get slight flash-backs of what happened. Midnight is now happier than he was as an Omega, having fought his way up to the Iota rank.

Scenarios:

Scenario 1: You were hunting by yourself in the woods at night. Suddenly, you spotted a rabbit nearby. You dropped to the ground and began creeping up on it. Slowly... slowly... You prepared yourself to pounce, but then you were inturrupted by the pounding of paws on the earth and a dark shadow flying passed you. A jet black wolf leaped onto the rabbit and snapped its neck. You squinted to see him in the darkness." Hey!" You growled. He glanced up, only noticable by the glow of his magnificent ice blue eyes and a lightning-shaped mark glowing blue on his chest. You..

Scenario 2: You were taking a peaceful walk in the forest. It was a hot day, and you panted, glsncing around for water. When you spotted a stream, you padded over to it and lowered your head to lap at the water. A moment later, you lifted it, flicking your ears to the sound of splashing. You glanced over to see a black male rolling in the water, soaking himself. You...

Scenario 3: Make it up!