~Nightmare~

It was a rainy night, and the winds howled in the darkness. The students at hope's peak academy were all snug in bed, resting for the night. However, Sayaka Maizono wasn't in her dorm, she instead, was with her boyfriend, Leon Kuwata. But this night wasn't a pleasant one for her.

Sayaka darted upwards from the covers, her face pale and her body covered with cold sweat. Her eyes widened out of their sockets. As she froze for a few seconds, she covered her face with her hands and began to sob. That was a terrible nightmare. Luckily, it's all over now. She stared down at her Leon, who was still sleeping peacefully. She layed back down next to him, wrapping her arms around him for comfort. She nuzzled her face into his soft, spiky hair, as her sobbing continued.

As she did, Leon opened his eyes, taking in his surroundings. He could feel Sayaka's warm breath against the back of his neck. He raised his eyebrows in confusion. He then heard his girlfriend sobbing, which made him jump. He turned his body over to his poor girlfriend crying, her face covered with her hands. Leon started to worry. "Babe?! What's wrong?! Why are you crying?!" He asked, concern in his tone. Sayaka lifted her face from her hands to look at him, her dark blue eyes full of tears. "I-I had a-a nightmare..." She whimpered.

Leon pulled her close to him, her face resting in his chest. "Hey...shh shh shh...it's okay baby...it's all over now...I'm here...I got you..." He comforted her. Sayaka continued to cry. "What was the nightmare about...if you don't mind me asking...?" He asked her, feeling bad for her. "It was where...y-you were yelling at me and said you never loved me...a-and you called me names like "ugly" or "stupid" or "useless wh*re"...it was terrible..." Sayaka sobbed. Leon's face faded purple. He hugged his girlfriend tighter. "Babe...I would never do that to you...you are an amazing woman...and I care about an awful lot...I love you so much Sayaka...and only you...and no one else can tell you different..." He reassured her. He wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled. "Trust me...everything I just said came from my heart..." He told her. Sayaka nodded.

Leon pulled both him and Sayaka under the warm, heavy covers. Sayaka snuggled into her boyfriend's arms, feeling safe with him. Leon smiled and patted his girlfriend on the head. "I love you Sayaka...I always had and I always will..." He whispered to her. Sayaka rose her head up and kissed his cheek. "I love you too Lee..." She whispered back. They both pulled the covers over their heads and cuddled together as they both slowly drifted off to sleep.

The end ❤️