~You belong to me~ (yandere!Leon Au)

Sayaka skipped down the empty halls of hope's peak academy. Not a single person crowded the halls today. It was peaceful, but also eerie. It just wasn't normal for the school to be like this. Sayaka began to worry. Where could everyone possibly be?

Sayaka snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a voice call out to her. "Sayaka! Over here!" The voice yelled out. She looked to the source of the voice and was greeted by Makoto, Aoi and Kyoko. She smiled at the sight of her friends. She walked over to them, her shoes clicking against the floors. "Hi guys! I was wondering where you guys were!" She cheered. "Well we've been looking all over for you!" Aoi declared. "Yeah! But we couldn't find you anywhere!" Makoto added. Kyoko just nodded in response.

Sayaka smiled at the trio. Makoto felt his face fade pink. 'Aww man, she's so cute!' He thought to himself. "Makoto? Are you okay? You're face is red!" Aoi spoke up. Makoto covered his face in embarrassment. "Y-yeah! Just allergies!" He stuttered. Sayaka giggled at his reaction.

Sayaka looked to her right to see Mondo, Taka, Chihiro and Leon all talking to each other. She noticed that Leon kept glancing at her, but would jolt away when he saw her looking at her. It was kinda cute, but also annoying. She looked away again, making him look back at her. He would lying if he said he want completely in love with her. Ever since he had layed his eyes on her. And he would do anything to get her to feel the same way. Absolutely anything...

Leon kept looking at the pop sensation, mesmerized by every move she made. But his face slowly faded darker when he saw Makoto wrap her in a hug. "No. No. This can't be happening. I can't let that punk take her away from me...all of them will..." He muttered under his breath. "Hey bro, you good? You look bothered by something." Mondo asked him, giving him a concerned look. "Yeah man I'm fine. Just thinking..." He responded. He was thinking all right. Thinking about something horrible.

The school day went on as normal. Everyone had their classes and continued with their lives. Sayaka was in her last class of the day. She impatiently tapped her pencil against the desk, waiting for the class to be over. The bell chimed, and all the students gathered all their things together and headed out the door. Sayaka walked down the halls to try to find her friends, but to her surprise, we're no where to be found. That's odd. She decided to keep looking for them all. They gotta be around here somewhere!

Sayaka kept looking for them until she came across a door. She decided that it was a possibility that her friends could be in there. She grabbed the door knob and slowly twisted to door open to look on the other side. But when opened the door..........she was greeted with a nauseating sight. On the other side was Makota, Aoi and Kyoko all found tied up and gagged in chairs, drenched from head to toe in blood. On wall was message that read, "Sayaka is mine~❤️" written in blood.

Sayaka stepped backwards from her door, her face white and her eyes widened. "Isn't it wonderful...?" She heard someone say from behind. Her pulse jumped at the sound of it. She turned around to see Leon, armed with an axe and covered in blood. Sayaka couldn't believe was she was seeing.

"L-Leon?! Did y-you do this?!" She asked, stuttering. Leon chuckled at her question. "Well of course my love~! I did it for you~!" He sweetly responded. Sayaka covered her mouth with her face. Leon, the ultimate baseball star, has murdered 3 people. Is this all real? Surely this had to some kind of sick prank or joke. But one look at Leon, and you'd this is certainly not a joke.

Sayaka backed up against the wall, terrified for her life. Leon walked up to her, stroking her long, silky hair ever so gently. "What's wrong baby~? Aren't you happy~? I killed them off for you~! Now we can be together, without anyone in the way~!" He chimed. Sayaka looked into his eyes. They were wide open, conveying a psychopathic stare. They looked down at her eyes, feeling lovestruck just by looking at her. Sayaka shivered.

Leon pulled her closer to him. "Remember honey~ You belong to me~! And ONLY ME! And no one is EVER going to take you away from me~! And if they try to..........I WILL F**KING END THEM!!" He darkly stated to her. Sayaka felt tears start to fall from her eyes. Leon pulled her into a hug and kissed her on the lips. Sayaka hesitated to kiss back, but then gave in and melted into his lips. They pulled away and stared back into each other eyes.

"Don't cry baby~ I will take good care of you~ I promise~" He told her, petting her hair. Sayaka nodded. Leon picked her up off the ground and carried her outside the school. Sayaka slowly fell asleep into his arms, snuggling into his chest. Leon smiled at down at her. "Sweet dreams, my lovely angel~"

The end❤️