~What a night~(lemon)

(WARNING!! The following reading contains sexual content. Reader discretion is advised!!)

Leon and Sayaka cuddled together in Leon's bed, all snug and warm. Sayaka rubbed her boyfriend's neck as he caressed her waist. Sayaka looked up at Leon with a guilty look. Leon looked back at her, slightly confused. "What's wrong baby?" He asked. Sayaka lowered her head. "Leon...I'm feeling kinda...horny, as they would say." She told him, ashamed. Leon was shocked by hearing this. Sayaka was normally innocent, so hearing her say those words was quite a surprise.

Leon nodded. "Are you sure that's what you want?" He asked. Sayaka nodded. "Please Leon...I'm desperate." She begged. Leon nodded. "Okay. I'll be gentle, I promise." He smiled, giving her a little kiss on the forehead. She smiled back.

Leon slowly pressed his lips against hers, making her relaxed. It was nice. They began to make out as Leon would occasionally sweet talk her. "I love you~" "You're so beautiful~" "You're mine~" are a few examples. Leon then began to slide his tongue through the entrance of her mouth. She declined at first, but eventually gave in. He swirled his tongue all over her mouth, making Sayaka moan.

They both then pulled away to catch some air. Leon started to kiss Sayaka all over her face, before eventually moving down to her neck. He kissed all over trying to find her sweet spot, which he did, and bit down gently, causing a moan to escape Sayaka's mouth. Leon smirked hearing her noise. "You like that baby~?" He teased. Sayaka nodded. Leon continued to form love bites all over her neck, giving her a couple hickeys that weren't really noticeable.

He began to kiss other parts of her body such as her arms, stomach and legs. Sayaka was really enjoying all of this, feeling relaxed and pleased at the same time. Leon thought that it was time they get serious. He glanced up at his girlfriend, patting her head. "Okay. I'm gonna take your clothes off now. Is that okay?" He asked. Sayaka nodded. He returned the nod and began to lift up her shirt. He pulled it above her head to reveal a light blue laced bra. Leon smirked and gently squeezed her breasts, making her whimper. "That's it babe~ Keep making those adorable sounds~" He teased.

He then moved his hands down to her skirt, gently sliding it off, revealing some white laced panties. Leon pressed two fingers on her g spot, a whimper coming from Sayaka. "Sh*t babe~! You're dripping wet~" He teased. He gently stroked her girlhood, which made her tremble. "Feels nice, doesn't it~?" He sweetly asked, scratching her chin. She eagerly nodded.

"I'm gonna get a couple things~ Be right back~" He said sweetly, giving her a gentle kiss. He hopped of the bed and looked underneath it, pulling out a box. On the side of the box was labeled "s*x toys." Sayaka gulped, thinking about what could be in there. Leon opened up the box and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and a collar on a leash.

Leon smirked at his girlfriend. "Okay. Come here baby~" He softly ordered. Sayaka obeyed, crawling over to him. "Put your hands behind your back." He ordered again. She did what he said. Leon clipped the handcuffs around her wrists and clipped the collar around her neck, making sure they weren't too tight. He stepped over to a nearby chair in the corner of his room and sits down in it. Things were about to get kinky.

He pulled on the leash as gently as he could. "Come here sugar cake~" He teasingly ordered. Sayaka walked over and got down on the floor. "Good. Now come sit in my lap~" He asked her. She obeyed, sitting on his lap with a smile. Leon scratched her chin. "Good girl~" He praised. Sayaka nodded. "Now get down on your knees~" He sweetly ordered since more. She listened, laying on her knees. Leon rose up from his chair and began to unzip his pants. He looked down at Sayaka, who had a smile on her face.

"Okay, now we're gonna get a lot more physical. Are you ready?" He asked. Sayaka nodded. Leon took off his black tight jeans and threw them on the floor. Sayaka looked up at his throbbing c**k, blushing brightly. Leon got close to Sayaka, aiming his d**k at the entrance of her mouth. Sayaka opened her mouth, as Leon slowly slid his c**k in her mouth. Sayaka began to suck gently, as Leon moaned loudly. "Ah~! Yes Sayaka~! That's it~!" He moaned. Sayaka continued for a couple minutes, occasionally stroking it with her hand. She eventually stopped when she felt Leon's semen in her mouth. She swallowed it, enjoying the sweet taste.

Leon took Sayaka in his arms and threw her on the bed, licking his lips at her. At this point, he was getting desperate and couldn't wait any longer. He guided his hands to the back of her bra and tried unbuckle it, but to no avail. "D**n it! How the f**k go get these things undone?!" He yelled in frustration. Sayaka reacheeed her hands back and undid her bra for him. She then slid her panties off her legs, as Leon widened his eyes.

He then began to skirt deviously at is girlfriend. "You like what you see~?" She teased him. Leon couldn't take it anymore and ripped both her bra and and panties off and threw them across the room. He stared at her gorgeous naked body. He slowly took of his shirt and pants, as Sayaka stared, a gleam in her eyes. "Oh wait! I need to get something!" He paused. He rose up from his bed and walked over to his nightstand. He opened the drawer and rummaged around in it until he found a condom. He walked back over to the bed and slipped the condom on.

He lined his c**k up with the entrance of Sayaka's girlhood, looking her in the eyes. "Are you ready babe?" He asked. Sayaka nodded. "Alright~ Get ready baby~" He told her. He slowly began to grind into her , going at a slow steady speed. Sayaka gasped loudly in shock, as a free small moans escaped her lips. "Ah~! Leon~!" She screamed. Leon paused. "Something wrong love?" He asked. Sayaka stared in his eyes. "Go faster." He commanded. He nodded and began to grind faster. Sayaka's moaned loudly as drool ran down her mouth. Leon let a out a few grunts of pleasure. "Mmm~ So tight~ And it's all just for me~" He groaned.

Sayaka gripped her hands onto her boyfriend's hair, yanking on it. "A-ah~! L-leon~! I'm close~!" She yelled. "Same babe~!" He shouted back. Suddenly, Leon's c*m spewed everywhere, as they both let out a long moan. Leon slipped the condom off and threw it in the trash. Sayaka panted as sweat poured down her face. Leon kissed his girlfriend on the lips.

"Wow babe. That was amazing." He astonished. "Thank you sweetie." Sayaka kissed him on the cheek. Leon smiled. "Your welcome babe. I love you" He sweetly chimed. Sayaka layed in his arms. "I love you too Lee."

The end ❤️
(Sorry if this wasn't that good. I'm not the best at writing this kinda stuff. Hope you enjoyed anyway)