~Tickle war~

Leon and Sayaka were in her dorm room, doing their own things. Sayaka was tidying up the room, while Leon listened to some music by himself. It was a pretty boring day, and they both knew it. If only there was a way to make this more exciting. But, Sayaka got in idea. A wicked idea.

She flicked her eyes over to her boyfriend, who was still jamming out to his music. Sayaka smirked playfully to herself. She stepped over to Leon and sat down on his lap. Leon looked at his girlfriend with a smile and paused his music on his MP3 player. He looked up at her, grinning at her. "Hey babe. Need something?" He asked. Sayaka smiled playfully from ear to ear. Leon cocked a brow at her expression. "Uh...babe? Why are looking at me like that?" He asked her. Sayaka only continued to smile.

She then placed her fingers down on Leon's belly, looking back at him with a smirk. Leon then realized what she was doing and began to sweat nervously. "W-Wait! Baby I'm not re-!"He was shortly cut off by Sayaka scribbling her fingers up and down on the center of his belly. Leon burst out into a cute little fit of giggles. "Hahahaha! Baby stohohop! That tickles!" He whines through his giggling. Sayaka only smiled. "The tickle war has just begun sweetie~!" She cheered. Leon continued to giggle at her touch. "Baaaaaaby! I'm a lot more sensitive than you are!" He whined once more.

"Whining isn't going to get you anywhere~!" She teased. She then moved from his belly to his underarms. Leon giggling grew a tad bit louder. "Ahahahahahaha! Sayahahahahahaka! Stop!" He giggled. Sayaka's face blushed at his cuteness. "Aww, but you're giggling is so cute~! I can't stop now~!" She teased him. "It's nohohohot cute!!" He yelled. Sayaka laughed at her boyfriend's reaction. Leon's face faded a bright shade of red as Sayaka continued to tickle him.

However, Leon want going to let his blue haired girlfriend win this war. He had to fight back. A smirk formed on his lips. When Sayaka wasn't expecting it, he grabbed her wrist and pinned her down on the floor. Sayaka's was surprised by this. "Sweetie! W-What are you doing?!" She asked, shocked. "You thought I was gonna let you win that easily~? You've had your fun~ Now it's my turn~" He teased her. Sweat poured down Sayaka's face. Leon moved up from the floor at sat down gently on her legs, pinning them down. He then slowly began to slide her socks off, revealing her feet. Her toenails were painted a color of navy blue.

Leon playfully poked at Sayaka's delicate feet, making her cutely giggle. Leon smirked at her reaction. "Aww~ Somebody ticklish~ Want me to do it more~" He playfully teased. Sayaka vigorously shook her head no. Leon declined this request and began to trace his fingers on her soles. Sayaka giggled loudly through the room, desperately trying to wiggle her feet free, but to no avail. "Hahahahahaha!! Lee stohohohohop! That's my worst spot!" She begged. "No can do baby~! This is war~!" He told her.  Sayaka's face turned red.

Leon glided his fingers up and down across her feet, the sensation driving Sayaka insane. "Tickle tickle tickle~" Leon teased. Sayaka couldn't take anymore of this torture. She then yanked her legs out from him pinning them down and picked herself off the ground. "Okay Lee! Time to put an end to this war!" She declared. She pounced on Leon, pinning him to the ground. "Now time to get revenge~!" She smirked. She pulled up Leon shirt, revealing his ribcage, which was his worst spot. She places her fingers on his ribs and began to dance her fingers across them. Leon's eyes popped out of his head and his face faded redder than a rose.

"Ahahahahahahahah!! Sayaka noooooo!! Not my ribcahahahahahage!!" He begged her. As she tickled his poor ribs, he tried swatting her hands away. "You know? Your hands are really getting in the way~ I'm gonna have to hold them down~" She remarked. She took him by the wrist and pinned his hands down above his head, preventing him from moving them. Leon's face was covered with sweat. "B-b-baby! Can w-we talk about this?!" He pleaded. "Nope~!" Sayaka responded. She continued to drum her fingers on his ribs.

"Nohohohohohoho!! Baby stohohohohop!! It tickles so bahahahahahad!!" He begged. Sayaka didn't listen to him. "Coochie Coochie coo~! The tickle monster's got you~!" She teased. Leon squirmed around desperately, but it no's use. Sayaka moved her face down to his ribs, nuzzling him there for a couple seconds. Leon got a pretty good idea of what she was doing. "N-no!! Sayaka!! Don't you da-!" He was cut off by her blowing into his side, the vibration making him lose it. "OKAHAHAHAY!! YOU WIHIHIHIHIN!! JUST STOHOHOHOHOP!!" He shouted. Sayaka smiled and lifted her hands from his ribs. Leon layed down on Sayaka's bed, wrapping his arms around his aching body.

Sayaka crawled up in the bed with him, wrapping him in her arms for a hug. "That...was...hell..." Leon panted. Sayaka giggled at her boyfriend's statement. She kneeled up and kissed him on the head, making him smile and blush. "I love you Lee~!" She chimed happily, kissing him on the lips. Leon kissed back, a smile on his face. "Love you too, baby girl~" He replied back. They both snuggled into each other arms, bright blushes on both of their faces. Today turned out to be a fun one in the end.

The end ❤️