Chapter 4: Her House

FruitCupWriter29 Presents
                                                         Act 4: Her House

You and Sonic.exe walked up to the entrance to her house. She unlocked the door and you both walked in. Sonic.exe then yelled

Sonic.exe: Xeno! I'm back!

Y/N: Xeno?

Sonic.exe: that's his name, well thats his nickname his full name is Xenophanes

Xenophanes: Sonic your back?

Sonic.exe: yep and I brought a new friend.

As she says that you both walk into a room where you see a tall figure. he was blue just like sonic but with a K or X on his chest. his jaw was very large and he had sharp teeth, his eyes were extremely big with very small pupils. you swore you could see his skull in his eyes. also of his hair was crystalized  and dark blue, he also wore white gloves but with blood at the finger tips.

 also of his hair was crystalized  and dark blue, he also wore white gloves but with blood at the finger tips

Xenophanes looked at you and was confused. you decided to introduce yourself.

Y/N: Hi I'm Y/N its nice to meet you.

You say that while extending you hand. he looked even more confused but decided to still say something.

Xeno: hello Y/N I am Xenophanes and if you don't mind could I talk to Sonic.exe alone for a minute.

Y/N: sure not at all.

Y/N left the room where he couldn't hear them.

(Sonic.exe's POV)

My brother asked Y/N to leave so he could talk to me and I knew it wasn't going to be good. Xeno then sighed.

Xeno: how isn't he scared of any of this. also why did you bring him here?! usually people like him would be dead by now.

Sonic.exe: well remember that blue haired kid that rap battled me.

Xeno: yeah?

Sonic.exe: well after that he disappeared, then I sat behind a tree mad. then Y/N walked up seeing if I was ok, this was weird because nobody really comes into this forest anymore. I looked up to see him offering me his hand. He didn't get scared when seeing my face and we talked. and I decided to help him get out.

Xeno: Ok but why bring him here? and why would he come back to the forest?

Sonic.exe: I Invited him. But there is one problem.

Xeno: which is?

Sonic.exe pulled out a list filled with names crossed out. but one was left she pointed to the name which read.

Sonic.exe: Y/N is the last one left.

Xeno: So would you want me to kill him or will you?

Sonic.exe: what no! I don't want to kill him!