Chapter 7: The Mighty.ZIP Trials

(A/N: ITS FINALLY HERE LETS GOOOOO, This according to myself its a bit over 30 minutes or 40 minutes. Anyways Have fun!)                                         

                                            FruitCupWriter29 Presents

                                         Act Final: The Mighty.ZIP Trials

Tails: Fine I'll tell you! the way to bring Y/N back is . . . A CLIFF HANGER

Everyone: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Sonic.exe Then grabbed her by the collar.

Sonic.exe: LISTEN YOU B#%^H . . . YOU B!$&H . . . WHO PUT THE CENSOR FILTER ON!

Majin: Sorry that was me! It had a delayed reaction, It was supposed to turn on when X swore at school.

Lord X: Your still angry about that?

Sonic.exe: Girls! now isn't the time.

Both of them: Sorry.

Sonic.exe: Now .  . . ahem LISTEN YOU BITCH TELL US HOW HE HAS A CHANCE OR ELSE.

Tails: Fine I'll tell you! The Ancient text I recited was from a notebook where fates are written! You should know this since I'm sending him to one of your family members.

Sonic.exe: WHO!

Tails: Looks like you haven't been listening Just like Pandora.

Xenophanes: Sigh I know who she's talking about.

Lord X: I think I know as well.

Sonic.exe: who.

Xenophanes: She's talking about . . . . . . Mighty

[Y/N POV]

"Y/N!!!" Thats all that echoed in your head, Sonic's Voice just yelling that . You woke up it was all just black. . . you couldn't see anything. You were stabbed, Thats all that could cross your mind.

Y/N: Why . . . . why did this happen to me, Why would she say that spell if she just wanted me dead.

you said assuming no one heard you. You wondered how this happened, suddenly your regained your vision. you weren't where you though you were, you expected to be dead but you somehow felt alive. You walked around in the endless dark abyss you got yourself in, you felt like you were going to be trapped there forever. 

Until you saw something, you ran over to see you found, a window? you looked out and to your horror you saw yourself with a dagger in your chest. even though you couldn't hear them you saw everyone yelling at Tails 

You then remembered what happened. you walked away realizing you are probably stuck here forever. you suddenly hear someone talking to themselves as well. you walked over and see someone familiar.

Y/N: Fleetway why are you here?

she then looked up at you, but you noticed it wasn't Fleetway, it was the evil side of her. She began to float in front of you with what seems to be anger in her eyes.