I AM GODESS (Female Sonic.exe X Male Reader Oneshot)

(A/N: Hmm from a normal eye it looks like this is just regular female human Sonic.exe right? well Human's not in the title right? this means Sonic.exe is going to look different this Oneshot, now onto the story!)

In this story you can choose how you look.

age: 15

R/P, R/P2, R/P3, etc. = Random Person In the Group

B/F = Best Friend?

B/N = Bully Name (aka the group leader)

Y/N = Your Name (duh) 

F/C = Friends Crush

(A/N: one last note before the story i mispelled disk as "disc" and are to tired right now so Im probably not fixing it

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

It was late in the afternoon, you were having a great time hanging out with your friend group, although they don't interact with you that much they still included you. Today you all were doing dares on each other, it wasn't anything serious some people had to ding dong ditch a house or two, do embarrassing things, etc. all was going smoothly until people started taking too far.

R/P: ok. . .  B/F truth or dare.

B/F: Dare

R/P: I dare you to go ask your crush out, and if you don't you have to do our homework 

B/F: fine.

B/F then got up with R/P and walked off into the distance most likely doing the dare.

B/N: alright guys!

he got the attention of everyone in the group.

B/N: before we end this hang out we need to give one last person a dare!

you then saw where this was going, B/N was always sort of a dick to you. You think the only real reason you were in the group was so you could be picked on and blamed for their stuff.

B/N: any volunteers? 

nobody volunteered.

B/N: alright I'll just choose one of you, that person being . . . . Y/N!

you sighed to yourself.

Y/N: ok

B/N: alright! Truth or Dare!

Y/N: t. . .truth

B/N: ok I dare you

you quickly cut him off.

Y/N: uh I said Truth.

B/N: yeah that what you said, Dare.

Y/N: no truth.

B/N: Dare.

Y/N: Truth.

B/N: Truth!

Y/N: Dare!

you then realized.

Y/N: wait!

B/N: too late you said dare!

Y/N: god Dammit.

B/N: ok Y/N I got a simple dare for you, see that forest there?

he then pointed to the forest next to us.

Y/N: yeah that's that one forest with no trespassing aloud.

B/N: correct. Now the dare I have is a simple task, just go into the forest retrieve this one item for me and you win!