PROLOGUE

AUTHOR'S POV

"WHO ARE YOU CADET?"Shadis yelled in your face in order to frighten you,but you didn't even blink.

"Y/n Braun,si-"

"AND WHY ARE YOU IN THE TRAINING CORPS?"He yelled again, intrerrupting your sentence.

"I am here because I want to have fun,sir-"

"WHAT KIND OF REASON IS THAT?DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE DYING?ARE YOU EVEN AWARE HOW DANGEROUS WHAT YOU GET YOURSELF INTO IS?"He yelled.

You took a deep breath and answered calmly."Yes,I am."

"THEN WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE CORPS AGAIN,CADET?"Shadis yelled again,leaning closer to your face and spitting while screaming.You internally clinged.

"To have fun."You bluntly responded and he widened his eyes.

"THATS NOT THE RIGHT ANSWER!"

"How do you know that?"You asked calmly.He grabbed you by the collar and held you up in the air.

"YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME?!"Shadis yelled as he tightened his grip on the collar of your white tee.

"I don't think that is a talk back...You asked,I answered,sir-"

"YOU-"He stopped and threw you to the ground,but you fell on your feet."YOU HAVE GUTS TO TALK BACK TO YOUR CAPTAIN LIKE THAT,BRAUN!"You just shrugged.That made Shadis even angrier than he already was."DONT SHOW ME ATTITUDE,YOU BRAT!IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THAT,YOU WILL DEFINITELY BECOME TITAN FOOD!"He continued on yelling while you just stood there,looking straight forward with confidence,with your right fist on your heart.He examined your face and nodded,then went into the next cadet.

. . .

"Hey...You must be Y/n...Y/n Braun,right?"A brunette around your age with beautiful green eyes asked as he sat down on the grass next to you.You looked at him,confused.

"Yes?Where do you know my name?"You asked with a frown.He chuckled.

"I found out today,when Mr Shadis asked us to introduce ourselves."He said with a smile."I am Eren!Its nice meeting you!"He reached his hand out in front of you with a big wide smile.You looked at him,then at his hand with a small smile and a frown,but in the end accepted it and did a handshake with the boy.

"So...Eren...What brings you here?"You asked while looking straight ahead.He was confused.

"Here?Well...I saw you sitting here alone and-"He stopped due to you chuckling.

"Not here with me...I meant in the training corps..."You smiled and he looked down embarrassed with a small smile.

"Ah well..."He scratched his ear while trying to explain."I am here because I want to exterminate all of the titans."His shy voice became proud and confident again."I want to kill all of them after_"He stopped and his happy face turned into a sad one."_After what they did to my hometown."He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

"Oh...So you are from Wall Maria?"You asked,trying to figure it out by the way he said it.He nodded and the smile came back.

"Yes...Shingashina...Where are you from,Y/n-chan?"He asked and you widened your eyes at the 'chan' he added to your name.

"Well..."You started fidgeting with your fingers."I-"

"Have you ever been to Shingashina?"Hs asked with hope, intrerrupting you.

"Uhm...N-no."He saddened a little,but he still smiled.

"It's alright...I will take you there once everything will end."He said excitedly.You looked straight forward.