CHAPTER 3:The past

CHAPTER 3

ʕʔ

AUTHOR'S POV

"Wonderful.They turned out better than expected."

......................................................
|THE FEMALE TITAN|->ANNIE LEONHARDT
It's an all purpose unit,capable in every area.

In addition to high mobility and endurance,the titans hardening abilities combined with Leonhardt's martial skills make for an incredible destructive force.

She is also able to summon pure titans,tho her range is limited.

|THE ARMOURED TITAN|->REINER BRAUN
This titan is one that specialises in hardening abilities.One slam for that body should be able to destroy both walls and gates.

As a titan who will act as Marley's shield and absorb attacks,Braun's stoic nature fits the role.

|THE JAW TITAN|->MARCEL GALLIARD
The Jaw titan is an assault unit.

It's small size makes it the swiftest of all.

It's powerful claws and jaws can crush just about anything.

We have entrusted it to the quick-witted Marcel.

|THE BEAST TITAN|->ZEKE JEAGER
The beast titan is the same as ever.

It's a bit larger than the others,but that's far from all.

It's pitching assault is an unprecedented,awe-inspiring weapon.

But most impressive is the power hidden in its blood.The 'boy Wonder' has given us a miracle.

|THE CART TITAN|->PIECK FINGER
The cart titan with its unusually high endurance is well suited to long missions.

This allows us to equip it with armaments,expanding the variety of tactics at our disposal.

Giving it to Pieck,who shows strong judgement,is surely the right move.

|THE COLOSSUS TITAN|->BERTHOLDT HOOVER
It is a God of destruction.

AND...

|THE BLIND TITAN|
The blind titan has all Female Titan's abilities(hardening,deadly scream,endurance,high mobility) among with other abilities.

It has extremely good hearing even tho it can't see.

The shifter can talk through telepathy with other titan shifters and it can also order to pure titans what to do.

......................................................

"Beast and Cartman,you are needed at home to deter enemy nations.You will not participate in this mission."Theo Magath informed."And so..The plan to retake the founder will be carried by the Jaw,Armor,Colossus,Blind and Female Titans."He looked at the titan shifters."Marcel,Reiner,Bertholdt,Y/n and Annie.We leave this to you."