CHAPTER 2:The kids

CHAPTER 2

♥‿♥

AUTHOR'S POV
~Marley~

"You were fantastic,Y/n-senpai!"Udo said with excitement while looking at you in awe.

"Reiner-san and Y/n-san were fantastic."Falco said in admiration with a big smile on his face.

"Thanks,kiddo."You pat his head and he widened his eyes,looking at the others.

"She touched my hair!Y/n-san touched my hair!"He said with the most excited voice you could think of.

"Y/n-san!"Gabi whined."Why do you love Falco more than meeeee~"She pouted and came in front of you.

You softly smiled."I love you all the same."

"We know that."Gabi looked up."But who do you love the most?I bet it's me,right?We are family after all."The brunette smirked at the other three kids who were either sulking or rolling their eyes.

"Can you stop saying that?We know it already."Zofia said,annoyed.

"Does she says it often?"You asked with a smile.

The other three nodded."More than she should.Every day and every night she brags that you and Reiner-san are her family and all that."Zofia rolled her eyes."And don't get me wrong,Y/n-san!You are my most favourite person and my role model,but Gabi is too annoying."You chuckled while Gabi hugged your waist tighter,which made you slightly whimper in pain due to your injuries that you suffered after the attack.

"You are just jealous that Y/n isn't your cousin."Gabi said and sticked her tongue out at her friend who huffed in annoyance.

"I personally feel like Y/n-san loves me more."A voice said from behind you.

"PORCO-SAN!"The children said as they hugged the man,except for Gabi who stayed there,hugging you.

"Don't worry,Y/n-chan.I love you more."She whispered and her grip hot even tighter,which made you hold your breath to not yell out in pain.Your back was healing,but it still hurt.

When you came to rescue Reiner,Zeke threw a rock at you from his titan form to annoy you,but it landed on your back.And,because of his force,He broke your spine.The pain was horrible,that's why you were now in the infirmary.The four kids found out and immediately came to say how much they admire you.You also we're passed out for for days due to you being in your titan form,and now you just woke up.

"Woah woah woah...Easy there,Gabi-kun."Porco warned as he came over to you after seeing your painful expression.

"No!I won't let you hug her!"She argued back and,if it was even possible,she hugged you even thighter,which made you let out a yelp.

"Ow ow ow...Are you alright?"Porco slowly took Gabi off of you."OUCH WHAT THE FUCK?!"He retired his hands from the brunette and glared at her.Gabi bit his forearm with a glare to not touch her.You cutely chuckled while covering your mouth.

"Can you stop laughing now?"Porco said with a 'done' face.

"Yeah yeah...Why did you come here?"You asked,dismissing his question.