Chapter 1

—-Abby's POV—-

I was sitting in my last class of the day, algebra. I was bored out of my mind. Mrs. Day, the teacher, was droning on about something, I don't know what. I was about to drift off asleep until something Mrs. Day said got my attention. "Class, we have a new student. This is his first year not being home schooled, so treat him well." She said. Right whenever she said that, a boy with brownish-black hair came walking in. "This is Johnnie Guilbert. Johnnie, sit beside of Abby." Mrs. Day said. Johnnie Guilbert... Why is that name familiar....

"Hi, I'm Johnnie." He says smiling at me. "Hi, I'm Abby," I say back. I look at his shirt. He is wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt. "So you're a fan of MCR?" I ask him. "Yeah, they're pretty awesome," He replies. I smile and start doodling on my paper. I decide to draw a pug. Pugs are my favorite animal, by the way. "That looks good. I love pugs." Johnnie says. I smile. "Thanks." Just then, rrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnngggg!! Yes! Schools out!

I walk out of the classroom, Johnnie walking beside of me. "I want to get to know you more. Want to hang?" He says. "Sure! Want to go to my house?" I reply. "Okay" He smiles. I grab my skateboard and head out of the school building. I see that Johnnie has a skateboard too. "Race ya!" I take off.

I reach my brother, Bryan's, apartment building. "So, I just moved into this building today. I'm staying with my brother and his friend. I haven't even seen the apartment yet." I say to Johnnie 

"Cool! This is the apartment building where I live too!" He tells me. I walk to my new apartment. So this is where I'll be living. I walk in. "What? This is my apartment! Why are you walking into my apartment?" Johnnie says to me.

————————-

Hey people reading my story! Thanks for reading my crappy beginning. I promise its going to get better, and the chapters will be much longer! Bye for now! ~ Abby 💜