Chapter 3

--Abby's POV--

"H-Hi. I'm Abby." I say and wave meekly.

One guy with brown hair replies "Hey. I'm Drake. I'm a pretty good friend of Johnnie."

"Nice to meet you" I smile at him.

A girl with awesome red hair says "Hi. I'm Alex"

Alex looks at me with what I think is a scowl and I quickly look away.

A dude in a beanie and lots of wristbands says to me, "I'm Kyle."

"Hi Kyle" I say with a smile.

A guy with greenish hair and a huge smile excitedly says "Hi I'm Damon. Nice to meet you"

Only one person left to meet. That person says "Hey. I'm Jordan" 

"Its nice to meet you guys." I reply.

They all sit down in the living room. I end up sitting beside Johnnie and Jordan. The group decides to watch Insidious 3. I have no idea why I agreed to watch it because I HATE horror movies. I get scared too easily.

One day, whenever Bryan still lived at home, he decided it was a great idea to scare me. I walked into the kitchen and he jumped out of the pantry. Lets just say we both ended up in the hospital. 

So anyways, the movie started and I was already scared. This is going to be great. Note my sarcasm. By the middle of movie, my face was hidden in Jordan's chest. Hey, what can I say? I was scared. 

My eyelids started drooping and I drifted off to sleep.

 --Jordan's POV--

At the end of the movie, I look down and see that Abby is asleep. I smile and look over at Johnnie. His eyes are glued to the floor and he looks kind of sad. I wonder what's up. 

--Johnnie's POV--

Abby was sitting beside me too. Why didn't she fall sleep on my chest? She's known me longer than she's know Jordan. I sigh and look at her. She looks so peaceful when she's asleep. What am I doing?! I can't like Bryan's little sister! He'll kill me. He's already glaring at Jordan. I get up, say that I'm going to bed, walk into my room. I lay down on my bed and try my hardest to fall asleep. 

Thanks for reading! I'll update again within the next week. The girl at the top is what Abby looks like. I love you guys. Baiiii ~ Abby 💜💜