Chapter 2

--Abby's POV--

"Um, this is my brother's apartment." I say to Johnnie

"Hm. Well I guess Bryan has a little bit of explaining to do." He tells me

"So he did't tell you that I was moving in here?"

"No, not that I don't want you to move in. I would just liked to have known before today.

We walk in to the apartment and Bryan walks by us. "Oh! Abby, I see that you have already met Johnnie." He says to me

"Yeah, she's met me. Why didn't you tell me that she was moving in here?"

"I guess I just forgot." Bryan shrugs.

Johnnie sighs and walks into the living room.

"Bryan! I've missed you so much!" I tackle him with a hug.

He laughs. "I've missed you too, Abbs."

"What have you been up to recently, big brother?"

"Well since last time I saw you, my youtube career has grown. Oh, by the way all of your stuff is in the guest bedroom down the hall." He points to the room.

I run down the hall to my new room. It was a pretty normal room. It had dark blue walls with splashes of purple and a lighter blue.Boxes of my stuff were scattered about the room. There was a desk in one corner and a bed in another. This room had so much potential. I squealed in excitement.

Just then Johnnie walked into the room. "So do you like your new room?"

"I love it!" I said while jumping up and down.

He chuckles and says, "Great. Bryan wanted me to tell you that some of our friends are coming over later to meet you."

I groaned "I don't feel like being social."

"Too bad. They should be over in about five minutes."

"Okay, thanks."

He left as I sat down on my bed and sighed. Great, people.

A couple moments later I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and went into the living room. Bryan and Johnnie walked in with five other people.

"Abby, these are my friends. Introduce yourself, you lazy person." Bryan said.

---------

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in more than a week. My finals just started so I've been a little busy. Thanks for reading!

~Abby💜💜