Backstory (1)

Bartholomew Henry Allen is the one and only son of Henry and Nora Allen. The Allen Family owns a farm just on the outskirts of National City. Barry is known to be a young charming man and always but others above him. Unfortunately for the family buisness wise isn't going well and as much as Barry tried to save it he knew deep down he couldnt carry on the legacy his own father built with his own hands. Henry on the other hand didn't like the life they were living, on top of the buisness making a turn for the worse he was recently diagnosed with cancer. Only his wife knew about his condition as they didn't want Barry to worry about him. Henry knew that he didn't have much time left so he went to find his old friend Jeremiah Danvers for help and they came into a conclusion for their children to wed, Henry had second thoughts but they really needed the help and Jeremiah needed his daughter to wed it will be good publicity for their company and is for Kara to get her wealth...

Kara Amelia Danvers is the second child of Jeremiah and Alura Danvers, aka the couple that took over the business world. Having two kids Kara and Alex the two was still business addicts, Alex was meant to take over one of the business but she knew that her passion was to help people out, she travels for a living and help builds houses for the less fortunate. So if Alex is like that , Kara is the complete opposite of her sister Kara is the CEO of Catco. Worldwide Media, on top of that she handles some of the other busniess her family has. Kara is known to be buried in work but she has her fair share of men... 

So what happens when this two paths cross?