002

It was Saturday, 11th of June. Meaning, it was Xiella's dumb friends birthday.

Esia, thought it was such a great idea to throw a party. She invited everyone in her class and a couple from her class, including her.

|Flashback (Thursday, 9th of June)|

"Come on, Xiella! pleaseeee?" She said begging her. "No. I need to study." The girl declined.

"Please! This is really special for me!" She reasoned. Xiella let out a big sigh. "Fine. I'll go, okay?" She finally agreed. "Yes! Thank you so much! I promise, you're going to have so much fun!" Esia exclaimed.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

|Esia's POV|

I smiled as I walked up the stairs, back to our classroom. 'Xiella finally agreed to come!' I exclaimed in my thoughts.

Suddenly, a figure stood in front of me. I looked up to see Thyme, the nee student. I smiled kindly at him. "Oh hey there!" I said.

"Hey Esia! Uh if you don't mind, I kinda have a favour." Thyme said. 'A favor?' I thought. "Hm? And what is it?" I asked.

"You have a party right? This saturday?" Thyme asked. "Yeah, what about it?" I asked.

"Well, the girl who gave you your lunch bag yesterday..." Thyme mumbled, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh! Xiella, what about her?" I asked. Then I paused for a moment upon realizing. "Oh my gosh! Don't tell me you like her?" I squeeled. 

"Well, It's kind of more of just an, interest?" Thyme said, quite embarrassed.

"Alright, what do you need?" I asked.

"Well..."

|Present (Saturday, 11th of June)|

Xiella was now debating wether you should wear the outfit Esia got for her or her own clothes.

Xiella thought of just wearing a plain white shirt and black jogging pants. But, her best friend got her an outfit, and she kinda felt bad if she didn't wear it.

 But, her best friend got her an outfit, and she kinda felt bad if she didn't wear it

It was a white dress, made out of silk. It was fitting, showing her curves. She cringed looking at the dress on her. Xiella sighed, seeing that she had no choice.

She put on a gold necklace with a small diamond on the middle. And she wore the clear heels Esia also got for her. Xiella knew how to walk in heels, but she knew that she was going to get so much attention. And she hated it.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Xiella arrived at the venue. Her friend was rich. Many people were already there. There were also some other relatives and loved ones who attended.

She just grabbed a drink and sat on a stool. 'Xiella! You're here! Oh My, you wore the outfit I gave you!" Esia exclaimed.

"Take as much food as you want! no curfew, go crazy!" Esia exclaimed. "Yeah, no. I'll probably leave soon." Xiella said boredly.

Her friend sighed. "I can't do anything about that, can't I?" Esia chuckled. "Oh! That's my aunt, gotta go! Have fun!" Esia said as she left and went to her aunt.

Xiella took a sip of the drink. While she felt a presence sit on the stool next to her. She looked at the presence to see the same boy last wednesday when she gave Esia her lunch bag.

"Hey there!" The boy exclaimed, giving a big smile.

"Oh, It's you." Xiella said, turning back to her drink.

"Oh come one, don't be like that!" The boy whined. "Heh! I believe I haven't introduced myself. My names Thyme!" The boy introduced himself. "Okay." Xiella replied. "I believe you're Xiella, right?" The boy asked, smiling.

Xiella turned to the boy's direction. "Yes, how did you know?" She asked. "When you gave Esia your lunch bag. She thanked you and said your name." Thyme explained. "Oh."

The conversation ended when some girls pulled away Thyme and started dragging him while clinging onto him.

Xiella couldn't blame them. Thyme was handsome. She found out he was half Korean and half Filipino.

The boy was wearing a Jacket that was not zipped while he had a white shirt under it with black jeans. The boy had a perfect jawline with glowing light skin. Big eyes, cherry lips and curly hair.

He was also tall, sporty and smart. Almost perfect. But Xiella was not ready for commitment.

A couple of hours later, she decided to leave. She said goodbye to her friend who was sulking because she was leaving.

She left the house. Her house was pretty far, so she had to take a bus. It was kinda awkward to go to a bus wearing a dress like this, but she had no choice.

Then, it started raining. She was soaked. She forgot to bring an umbrella. She went under the roof of the bus waiting area. Until, a few minutes later, a presence stood next to her.

She looked to see a boy, taking of his jacket. She then realized it was Thyme. The boy slid the jacket on her, zipped it, and put the hood on. Xiella was shocked with the boy's actions. Thyme then pulled out a piece of paper and took her hand and put the paper in.

He then smiled at the girl and made a sign with his hand. "Call me" He said, grinning. As he left, and went back to the direction of her friend's party. He was now soaking wet. She looked at the paper in her hand and saw his phone number.

She sighed and shut her hand to prevent it from being wet.

|Back at her house|

She was now done showering as she wrapped the towel around her head. She sat on the bed. And remembered the paper with the phone number on it.

She decided to be nice and text the boy. She grabbed her phone and put the phone number on it, saving it in her contacts.

She saved the name as Thyme.

|Thyme's POV|

I was now back at Esia's party as some girl went up to me. I smiled kindly as I excused myself to them and hurried to the bathroom.

I was soaking wet. I asked esia if she had towels and if I could use them, which she agreed. I didn't faik to notice the look of concern on her face onto why I was soaking.

I ruffled the towel on my hair as I heard my phone ding. I opened it to see message.

xxx-xxx-xxxx: It's Xiella, thanks for the jacket.

I smiled. She actually messaged me.

xxx-xxx-xxxx: Welcome, darling. 💕

I replied as I set the name on her phone to "Xiella💓"