PROLOGUE

"We are ready boss", Ryan said to Williams. Williams was in his late thirties, irrespective of his age he could take down some boxers if given the chance to do so. "Keep the engine running", Williams replied as he went back to the car park to meet the rest of the crew. "We need to pull off this job as we normally do. No messing up as always", he said to them. "Come on boss,trust us as always. We never fail", Robert replied. "Trust you! Really?", Williams asked. "Remember the last time I trusted you guys you screwed up and almost get caught", he reminded them. "But we weren't caught. Come on boss, we've already discussed about this", another of the crew replied. "Whatever, just make sure you don't have the cops sniffing their nose on us", he warned. "They won't boss", they replied in unison.
The three walked out if the case park and entered the black saloon car, leaving Williams behind cause he wasn't going to follow them anyway.
He is the brain behind every operation.
Ryan stepped on the accelerator and zoomed off. "The boss is always concerned about us", Robert said to the rest in the car. "Yeah, he should be, who doesn't love a successful operation?", Ryan asked. "Come on guys, think of it, the last time you guys screwed up and we almost get caught", Ryan continued. " Ryan, do you think it is easy in an operation?",the other asked him. "Did you just say easy?",he asked as him as he swerved left. "It seemed that you guys have forgotten so soon. Whenever boss and I go for any operation we are always successful, no cops, nothing, just smooth operation",Ryan reminded them. "That's luck bro",the other replied. "Luck indeed, it's not it's just tactics",Ryan explained. "Shut it Ryan and drive", Robert said angrily. Ryan stopped talking and kept on driving cause he was the youngest in the crew.
After few minutes of driving, Ryan parked the car in front of a large supermarket. Not right in front actually but few metres away from it.
"Here we are",Ryan said. "Keep the engine running, we will be back soon", Robert said wearing a black three hole balaclava. The other two followed suit. Rings Supermarket was one of the largest supermarket in town. But it roads were not that busy.
Robert and his two team brought out their short guns and put them in their black jacket. He also carried a duffel bag. "Let's move", Robert ordered. They came out of the car. They were two security officers standing in front of the door with a baton an a scanner. One of the crew pointed his gun to the officers at distance as he walked towards them."Get down", he shouted as he raised his gun upwards and pulled the trigger. The two officers layed down immediately facing down. Robert and the the other entered the Supermarket while the other one stayed outside to keep watch. "Everyone get down", Robert shouted pointing his gun towards everyone. Dear gripped everyone has they obeyed him. The other one took over from him and Robert went to the cash register. "Bring the fucking money",he told the registrar who layed on the floor. The registrar stood up as Robert gave her the bag. She started stuffing cash into the bag. "Faster!", Robert shouted Still pointing the gun at her. Few minutes the bag was full and Robert took it from her." Get down",he scolded as he closed the bag.
"No one moves", Robert said as he shot the ceiling. "Let's move it",he said to his mate as they both withdrew and opened the door. The other one at the door kept one pointing his guns at the officers. They all walked back slowly as they entered the car and Ryan zomed off.
They arrived at the car park where Williams was waiting for them. Ryan parked the car and they all stepped down. "Clean job I think", Williams said as he walked towards them. "I told you boss,it was an easy least", Robert said as he dropped the bag in front of him. "I see so",he replied. They all went to their safe house and Robert counted the cash. It was about a hundred thousand dollars. "You guys will take fifteen thousand dollars each while Ryan will take ten", Williams said. " You take 45?", Robert asked. " Hell no", he continued. "We took the risk boss, ours ought to be the highest boss, Robert said. "Oh really! I see", Williams replied. " Yeah you are right", Williams said. " I will give you guys twenty thousand dollars each and give Ryan ten. "What about you boss?", Ryan asked. "Don't worry about me. I'm good",he replied. "Now you understand us boss", Robert said as Williams gave them their share and they left happily leaving Ryan and Williams to settle themselves. "You shouldn't have given them that boss". "Don't worry Ryan, I know what I am doing",he replied. "Thanks boss for this",he said referring to the ten thousand dollars. "You earned it. You are the only one I like in this crew and you Know that. The rest are little piece of selfish mother fuckers", he said to Ryan. " Just get going and let me handle the rest",he told him as he left Ryan.
Few weeks later, Williams called the crew to the safe house. "What's cooking boss", Robert asked. "Are we on for another assignment?",he added. "Yes, I called you all here in order to actualize my plan",he said. "This will be one of our biggest hit",he added. "Spit it out boss", another said anxiously. "So here is the plan",he said. "We are robbing one of the top 20 biggest bank in this city",he added. "So Robert you help me reload my shot gun",he continued. "When we get there, we put on our black three hole balaclava as always. Ryan will stay in the car... "As always", Robert interrupted him. Williams put up a fake smile and continued. " When we get to Diamond Intel Bank, the three of you will go in and make sure the security cameras are shot. You guys should shoot all cameras. Here is the picture of the bank. It has four cameras outside and ten cameras inside the hall. Before you guys finish destroying the cameras I will walk in. By then you guys must have made sure the place is secured. Then we move the money before the cops arrive. They won't arrive soon because this device here will interfere with any signal coming out from the bank",he said showing them the device. "That's all, the rest leave that to me",he concluded. "Wow, nice plan boss",one of them said. "Our share?", Robert asked impatiently. Williams smiled cause that was what he was waiting for. "Well, if we pull this job successful without the cops chasing us, the three of will have thirty percent of the money each", he replied. "You're joking right?", one of them asked. "Am damn serious",he replied. "Wow I can't believe this shit", Robert said pacing around. "You better believe".
Ryan stood at a corner and watched the whole drama. "Something is fishy",he thought. "Reload my gun and let's get going", Williams ordered. "Sure boss". Robert and the remaining crew started preparing the items they needed as Williams walked towards Ryan. "What's going on boss",he asked. "Don't worry Ryan, everything is under control. Just follow my lead", he told him. "I need to get rid of these greedy assholes once and for all",he added. "Here is what you will do,once you get there;keep on looking at the bank door and wait for my signal. Once you see it just move and run away, dish the car and move on",he explained further. "But boss...." "Don't worry Ryan, you are going to be fine", he cut him in. Williams brought out a pair of black gloves and wore them with a black jacket. He took a jar filled with fuel and a smoke bomb, he hid them in his jacket. He brought out three duffel bag. One of them was half filled with flammable ashes. He stuffed them in the boot. "Your gun is ready boss",he said as he handed it over to him. "Thanks". "Let's get going", Williams said as he entered the passenger's seat. The rest opened the back door and entered the car. Ryan inserted the car key into the ignition point and turned it towards his right and launched the car. He stepped on the accelerator and moved forward, turning the steering wheel towards his left and zoomed off. He drove for about few minutes and when they were about few metres away from the bank, Williams ordered him to park at a distance but where he could have a good view of the bank door. They all wore their masks. "Be alert", Williams advised Ryan. Ryan seems understand the assignment. He kept his hands on the wheel and held it firmly. They came out of the vehicle and opened the boot. The environment seems calm as one could hardly be seen. Williams gave Robert the two empty bag and the device. "Get going we don't have time", he told him pretending to be looking for something. Robert and the remaining crew walked towards the bank door and shot the cameras as instructed. No security officers were outside at the moment. They entered inside the bank. "Get down mother fuckers", Robert shouted at everyone. He threw the device on the floor after activating it. "Put your weapons down", one of the security officer ordered as he pointed his hand held gun towards them. "Drop it now",he added. Robert raised his gun and shot the officer. He dropped down dead. Everyone in the bank became afraid as they layed down. The other crew shot all the cameras. Williams walked in. The remaining officers heard the screaming and rushed downstairs. They came down one by one. Robert ordered the cashier to fill the bag. Williams threw a smoke bomb on the floor. The officers who were the first to come out were shot dead by the remaining crew. The remaining officers hid behind a pillar and tried to call for back up. They were few in number. The cashier stuffed neatly bundled hundred dollars bills in each bag. Williams took some cash and out it in the duffel bag that contained some Ash. He brought out the jar of fuel and pour it on the cash. He lit it with his lighter. The cash began to burn. Smoke began to fill the bank. One of the security officer came out and shot one of the crew in his chest. He dropped dead instantly. Robert shot the officer immediately. And the remaining officers came outside their hiding place and a gun battle began. Williams walked towards the glass door and signaled Ryan to go.
The officers manage to shoot the two remaining crew as Robert shot two officers within five seconds. Only one officer was remaining. Robert was furious as his team mates were dead. The last officer shot at Williams but the bullet flew past his shoulders leaving a scratch. He fell down pretending to be injured. Robert shot the officer and went back to the cashier. She had finished stuffing both bags. He hit her with the back of his gun and she fainted. He zipped the bags and carried them and dropped them on the floor close to Williams. "Boss, it seems you are shot",he said smiling. "I always knew I would be fucking rich through you. And now I get the whole share of the cash. Now it is time to end you once and for all, after all you are not going to make it", Robert told him smiling. Before the could shoot him Williams pulled the trigger. ,"Be rich in hell",he said to him and shot him again. Robert dropped down dead.
Meanwhile, Ryan who had driven away dished the car at the a car shredding company, burnt all the papers. He went home exhausted and afraid. He took a snappy bath and about an hour later, he turned on the television set and a live news came on. "Diamond Intel Bank has been robbed this evening, and the situation seems to be a sad one",the reporter said. "According to the information we have here, all security officers were shot dead and all the robbers were also dead. Burnt dollar bills were found on the floor. The cops are still figuring out why would three robbers Rob a bank and burn all the cash they stole",she added. "Three!", Ryan asked himself. "They were four",he added. "Or maybe the reporter missed a number, am so sorry for Williams",he said to himself. "I have to leave this city at once"