BUSTED

“Hello Russell, I just got the Information that the bullion van will be transported this evening. Not just some van carrying cash or stuff like that, but this one is tons of gold; worth more than five hundred million dollars", Alvin said through the phone. “Hmm.... that's huge amount of money though. Thanks for the info and I promise to keep the part of our bargain", Russell said. “ I just need a hundred million dollars, that's all I am asking. You know I'm a cop and I am risking everything here to get Intel". “Are you really talking about risk? Seriously! Let me tell you something pal. I and my men are the one taking such damn risk, what if we get caught or probably killed huh.. what are gonna do, you're just gonna fucking stay low or run, cause there is not a goddamn thing you can do", Russell said in a high tone. “Aright pal, just need my share after the mission". “Trust me man. You have my word, once this is done you get your share",he assured him. He hung up and dropped the phone on the table.
“Gather around everyone",he said clapping his hands to grab their attention. “Today is the day for another big catch. I just confirmed that we a bullion van containing tons of gold worth millions of dollars. We need to pull this off successfully. Don't worry you will soon get the location, all you have to do now is to prepare;gather your weapons be ready". “Sure boss",they replied in unison as they all left to their various duties.

***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***

Ryan was in his apartment, sitting on a black couch; watching a movie. He was sipping a drink when he remembered something. “Oh shit I have forgotten so soon",he mumbled as he picked up his smart phone and dialed a number. It rang twice and someone picked up. “Hi ..em.. it's me Ryan, you gave me your card two days ago at the Mall",he explained. “Oh Ryan, the guy I met at the club right?". “Yes". “What took you so long to call?". “So sorry, a lot of things got my attention and I totally forgot". “Hmm.. it's alright, I understand. So are you kinda free cause I want us to have lunch?". “Sure I am,where?". “Ok then, meet me at Royal's Restaurant I Will be there in the next thirty minutes". “Alright then see you soon",he said and hung up. “I'm so so lucky"he chuckled. He got up and had a snappy bath. He brushed his curly hair, wore a black jeans with his red turtle neck sweater and a pair of sneakers. In less than ten minutes he was done with everything and left the house. He drove his black saloon car and headed straight to the Restaurant.  He parked his car at a Parking lot and walked into the Restaurant. He saw a lady sitting alone at a corner, it seems to be her. He walked towards her and sat on the vacant seat opposite her. “You're late". “So sorry, just three minutes late. Pardon me", he apologized. “It's alright, you're here now that's what matters". “Thanks dear", he replied. He signalled the waitress. “What do you care for sir?". “Just get me a coffee with enough milk in it. That will do", he replied. “What about you ma'am?". Get me the same thing". “Ok ma'am, I will be right back",she left to bring their orders. “Are you sure you don't want to eat anything?" , she asked him. “I'm good, I'm not hungry, I think the coffee will do just fine",he replied. “Ohhk..", she replied. “I'm glad to came by",she appreciated. “Nah it's ok, I'm glad you asked me to". “I always feel lonely you know, my dad always busy, I don't have much friends and .... it's just shitty", she explained. “I understand dear, what about your mum, I mean since your dad is always busy, you can just go on vacation with your mum alone and have some fun". Immediately he said that, her mood slightly changed. “What's the matter", he asked holding her left hand. “My mum died when I was just eight. My dad said she had cancer of the skin. She couldn't survive it and she died. I didn't even had enough chance to spend time with her. It's really painful to miss motherly love from the age of eight till date. It's just painful", she said as tears rolled down her cheek. “I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you", he apologized. “It's alright, things happen, we can't stop them. The ones we can avoid we avoid, the ones we can't avoid we try our best". “At least your parents are proud of you", she added. “My parents are no more". “Oh.. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to... "
“It's ok dear, my dad died when I was still young, and my mother died few years back", he explained. “I'm so sorry about that". “It's alright dear, like you said earlier on, we just have do avoid the problems we can avoid".