Chapter 2: Caught

*Sakura's P.O.V.*

Naruto finally woke up and came down for breakfast. We were all looking at him with smiles. He looked at us like we were weird.

"Are you guys ok?" he asked scratching his head. "You guys are making feel uneasy. Did I do something wrong?"

"So who was the lady friend from last night?" Sasuke asked Naruto.

"Uh. . .I don't know what you're talking hehe." Naruto answered playing dumb.

"Are you sure?" Sasuke asked Naruto again. "Sakura saw it all. How you was talking to her and then hugging her. So no need to hide it Naruto. Me, Sakura, and Kakashi already know now."

"I-I-I won't tell anyone." Naruto said defending himself. "You will just have to find out yourself. Oh, good luck trying to find out because you never will." Naruto walked out the house laughing. I wondered where he was heading to. He probably was going to meet her again.

"I'd say we follow him guys." I told Sasuke and Kakashi. "But let's not make ourselves obvious though."

"I guess we start moving now." Kakashi said. We all took off to town after Naruto. Staying on top of the buildings, we saw that he was casually walking through town. "I don't think he is meeting up with her. He was walking without a care in the world."

"This is Naruto we are going after." Sasuke said looking at me. "He gonna think we are on his trail so he gonna throw us off until we give up. Lucky for us, we don't give up."

"That's right Sasuke." Kakashi noted. "We will hang around until he starts some action. I say we fall back for about an hour from now."

"Got it!" Sasuke and Sakura said.

That afternoon. . .

We seen Naruto walking with Zabuza and that girl I seen from last night. Wait it wasn't a girl. Haku must have came to see Naruto since he missed him.

"Well I see that Naruto may have a girlfriend," Kakashi said. "but this isn't his girlfriend. Last night Haku must have came to see Naruto. You may ask how? Well it's simple, Haku and Zabuza both were granted a second chance at life. So now they can either change their lives for the better or continue down the same path."

"Oh." I said. "I'm guessing that Naruto is really happy he gets to see him again."

"Yea." Kakashi added. "I'm afraid he won't want to hangout with you guys as much anymore seeing he got someone more in common with him. Till then all you can do is just wish him the best." Sasuke didn't really take that to well. Knowing that his favorite "loser" wasn't there with us, he felt that the bond was over. I felt bad for Sasuke. I know he wont feel any better if I go hangout with him. I'm better off leaving him be.

"I'm going for a walk. . ." he said walking away. Looks like I'm alone once again.

- Naruto spent the whole day having fun with Haku and Zabuza -

That night. . .

*Third Person P.O.V.*

Sasuke and Naruto make it home at the same time. Just in time for dinner. This time though, Naruto brought Zabuza and Haku along.

"Why did you bring them loser?" Sasuke asked disappointed in Naruto.

"I figured we all should see them again." Naruto answered happily. "After all, they are great people. We had so much fun today also. Why not top it off with some good dinner from Inari's mom."