Chapter 4: Haku's Change

A Month After the Chunin Exams. . .

*Haku's P.O.V.*

Since Naruto was in the Chunin Exams, I've been practicing a way to better myself. I learned a lot about life. I also read great books on personal things. You could same I'm different now. More willing to talk to people but I still like keeping to myself most of the time. I hope Sakura doesn't find out I've. . .been reading books on. . .how w-women l-l-live. . . No one will know, just gotta keep this secret away from everyone.

Kakashi appears. . .

"What was that Haku?" he asked. He knew I was hiding something. "Care to let me know. I am your sensei after all. If you don't want to say it you don't have too."

"Errmm. . .Uh. . .I-I-I don't t-think I can s-s-say it." I stumbled for words. Kakashi was definitely gonna be worried about me. I just have to stay calm.

"I can tell what you don't wanna say is really bugging you." Kakashi stated. He looked at me. "If it's for someone, I think it's best you tell them before it drives you crazy. Cannot keep things locked away forever Haku."

"I understand Kakashi-sensei." I said. I know he was right but was it really a right time to tell Naruto. I really think I should wait longer.

"I will head out now." Kakashi said. "New books just came in I have to see what they have in stock." Kakashi vanished away. I sat on the couch in Naruto's house just thinking about this whole situation.

Later. . .

*Naruto's P.O.V.*

I came home to see Haku sound asleep on the couch. Sakura walked in behind me.

"Shush Sakura. We don't want to wake him." I said quietly. Me and Sakura head to my bedroom. She wanted to talk about what ever and honestly I just wanted to go to bed for the night.

I fell asleep after Sakura beat me with words as usual. She was talking about Haku and I couldn't remember what she said.

Next Morning. . .

Sakura was sleeping on the floor. I thought she left. I walked into my bathroom to take me a morning shower and Haku was in there.

"WHAT THE!!!! I'M SORRY HAKU!!!!" I shouted. I saw it all. His nice wet body. His wet hair. It was all too amazing. It caused me to nose bleed and pass out.

*Third Person P.O.V.*

With the thud to the ground. It instantly woke up Sakura and she rushed to the area she heard it from.

"Naruto!!" Sakura shouted as she tried to shake him awake. "Wake up!!" She soon realized he had a nose bleed. Then looking up to Haku with a towel around himself like a woman.

"Oh he saw that." Sakura said flatly. "I guess he couldn't handle the beauty. Boys. . .I will never understand one bit. Sigh-" Sakura left Naruto there. She left his house to find something to do for the day. Haku went to try and wake Naruto up. After a while, he finally woke up.

"Are you ok Naruto?" Haku asked calmly. Naruto sat up rubbing his head.

"Yeah. . .I'm fine." He answered. "Just how hard did I hit my head?"

"That's good." Haku said as he hugged Naruto. Naruto began to blush. Haku did also.

*Haku's P.O.V.*