Chapter 5: Closer

Next Morning. . .

*Haku's P.O.V.*

It was morning and Naruto was still sound asleep. I couldn't bare but to look at him. He was too handsome and cute for me to handle at points. I learned a lot from the ladies around the village. So I could easily handle a woman's role now. I over dreaming right now. I love you Naruto~

- Naruto wakes up -

"Good morning (yawns) . . .Haku. . ." Naruto said slowly. "I can. . . (yawns) see your well. . .rested. I told. . . (yawns) ya. . .this bed was. . .comfortable. . ."

"Good morning to you too Naruto." I said with a smile. I just remember something. Sakura once told me to see say kun after Naruto name. It would make him feel different. I wonder what made her think of that. "I will go cook us breakfast."

"You can cook?" Naruto wondered. I didn't want to tell him why I learned it because when we first came to this village, I didn't know a single thing about cooking.

"Y-yes." I answered. "I t-took a f-few class on i-it here a-and t-there." I almost lost myself.

"Oh cool. I can buy other stuff instead of just ramen all the time." Naruto smiled. "I can't wait to see what you make." He was at the table ready. This made me happy. So I began cooking. Taking me some time to get use to the ingredients but I got there.

40 minutes Later. . .

"I give you Self Udon Yama!" I exclaimed as I put the bowl of food on the table. "Enjoy." Naruto then vacuumed it down. I was stunned. I still haven't gotten use to how fast he eats.

"That was delicious." he said with a smile. "Oh and thanks for the food! I would stay but I have a mission with my team today. I will see you later Haku." He ran out the door. For me, that left more studying time. I wanted to be the best woman for Naruto ever!

At the Library. . .

"Let's see. Do they have any books on beauty products?" I wondered. "I hope Sakura sayings help. I don't want to do anything not worth or unnecessary." I grabbed the book off the shelf and I renewed my other ones. Lord 5th then stopped me.

"What are you doing with all of these women books." She exclaimed. "How old are you. I know your not a female so what's up. Are you a perv?" These questions were really thrown at me and made me feel uncomfortable.

"Well you see there this boy I like." I began to explain. "I really wanted to become the best woman for him since I looked like one. Also I am doing this for myself. I wanted to change myself into something I like."

"Who is the lucky guy?" she asked.

"Naruto Uzumaki." I answered. Her eye twitched. 

"Out of all the handsome guys here, you pick that numb skull." I nod yes. I knew people wouldn't agree with me on that decision but I don't care. I actually love Naruto and I relate so much to him.

"Well I can't hate on the boy too much. His father was the Fourth Hokage." She added. "Maybe we should have one on one talks. I could teach you a bunch of things to help you out."

"Thanks Lord Fifth." I respond as she went away. I went home to cook dinner for tonight. Naruto may not understand since I'm a very mature and responsible person but I could teach him some things.