𝐗𝐗.

𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮

As soon as Aarohi left for her interview along with Kairav, the heavy atmosphere was back. Riya didn't want to get into any kind of argument with anyone. Atleast, not before everyone arrived. She needed to save energy if she had to meet the rest of her family.

Riya: Mai janti hu aap sab ko acha nahi laga ki maine bina aapse pooche meri family ko yaha bulaya-

Akhilesh cut her in between.

Akhilesh: Tumhari family hum hai Krishna. Bhulo mat. Tum Krishna Goenka ho. Kartik Goenka ki beti ho tum.

Riya looked at Akhilesh furiously. She never liked anyone forgetting her mother. And here, people did that quite often.

Riya: Mai kuch nahi bhooli hu Ag. Par shayad aap bhool gaye hai. Mai sirf Kartik Goenka ki beti nahi hu. Mai Kartik Goenka aur Mrs Naira Singhania Goenka ki beti hu. Aur meri family me sirf Goenkas hi nahi, Singhanias aur Maheshwaris bhi aate hai.

Riya's answer had reminded the family of Naira. She was so much like her. Brave and fearless. Kind and compassionate.

Suhasini: Bas hogaya ab. Akhil, hume aur kuch nahi sunna hai. Vo sab aarahe hai. Aur tum log shayad bhool gaye ho, par un sab me hamari beti bhi hai. Baaki kuch nahi to kam se kam ye yaad rakho, Keerti sirf Naira ki bhabhi nahi hai, hamare ghar ki beti bhi hai. Aur aaj itne saalo baad vo ghar wapas aarahi hai. Hume aur koi behes nahi chahiye. Swarna, jaakar saari taiyaariya dekho. Sabke rehne ka intezaam karwao. Krishna, Swarna ki madad karo tum. Jao ab.

Suhasini Goenka was tired of seeing her family apart. She had seen too many deaths. That too of people she never wanted to loose. And the one who were alive lived far away. Surekha, Akhilesh's wife had left the house along with her boys after she saw how no one in the family was able to protect Krishna. She was very much depressed. Gayu too had followed her footsteps. Though, they kept in touch with the family through calls and messages, it stopped altogether after Sirat and Kartik's death.

Keerti's name did something to Swarna's heart. How did she not remember her. Her daughter. Yes, she didn't birthed her. Nor did she birthed Kartik. But didn't she loved them with her life. So much distance, So much time, years. Was everything still the same? Would Keerti still be the same?

It had been two hours since Aarohi had left for her interview. She had called Akhilesh and informed him that she was selected as an intern in Birla hospital. But Dr. Mahima had asked her to join some interns for her first operation theatre duty and so, she would be coming back late.

Krishna and Swarna had prepared everything for welcoming both the families. Soon enough a helper came to them announcing the arrival of some cars. They knew the families were here. But who exactly came, they had no idea. The ETF was shocked to see Riya's enthusiasm. She was running arround doing everything with perfection. And they knew that the people who were coming, mattered to her.

Riya: Sir, mai jaati hu. Pata nahi kaun-kaun aaya hoga. Mujhe milna hai sabse.

Sameer: Go on, Riya.

The team chuckled a bit as they saw her running towards the main gate as she jumped into the arms of the person standing there while he in turn held her protectively not letting her get injured.

Riya: Krish!

Krish: Kia!

They called each other together. Moving back a bit, they looked at each other with smile.

Riya: You came.

Krish: You called.

Riya: You hugged.