~11~

21st of May 2021

Ivy POV:

It was finally time for one of my favourite races on the calendar. Yes,the Monaco grand prix. Even though there isn't much action and overtaking here,it's the history that makes me like it. It's an iconic track that could never get replaced. And I was happy because I could join in the paddock and watch the race as well.

I was also quite excited because Mabel and Oakley would also be able to come to the track and watch it all live with me

Today was Friday and it was time for the second practise session,as the first one was yesterday. Us 3 met up infront of the paddock and then it was time for the fun to begin. We took many photos around and shared some nice jokes until the session finally started. Oakley hasn't been to many races,so she was definitely the most excited here. Mabel had secretly told us once that she found Charles Leclerc attractive,but when I told her he already has a girlfriend she did roll her eyes ironically. But that was just a joke as she didn't even dare to ever ruin people's relationship. That's when Oakley told Mabel she thought she would be a good match for Daniel Ricciardo,but Mabel could only chuckle quietly cause she didn't know what to say.

***

The session ended with Leclerc being first,followed by Sainz in P2,Lewis in P3 and Max in P4. Me and Oakley looked at Mabel with wide eyes but she seemed like she had enough of us messing around with her.

After that we decided to leave the paddock and on the way I walked across Max so we stopped to have a chat with him. He did constantly ask questions such as if i was alright,which was a bit annoying cause he was acting overprotective at times. But i didn't blame him cause he just showed he cared for me. After our few minute chat we parted ways as me and the girls went to a restaurant to have lunch

"Your boyfriend loves you very much ill say"- Mabel started to tell some stuff which she shouldn't of said as we were at the end of the paddock

"MABEL! Shut your mouth can't you see where we are?"- I did get slightly angry,but thankfully there weren't many people around so no one could've really heard what she said

***

When we arrived at the restaurant we immediately ordered our food as we were starving and during that time we took some more pics that we can post on social media.