𝟑 - ☆

Please comment! It makes me smile <3

...
MASON MARTINEZ

"Awh so you're a daddy's money kid then?" Evie teases, flipping the next page on her book in the back of the car.

Arthur shrugs his arm as he takes a right on one of the side roads. "No, I just happen to have beach houses in different countries. No biggie."

I see her refrain from laughing in the rear view mirror, her eyes are down on whatever book she's reading and a pair of black sunglasses are perched on the top of her head.

"We will each have our own small house along the beach and there is a slightly larger house for filming. That's where we will discuss and practice the scenes." Arthur explains, closing over the roof to the car.

He could deny it all he wanted, but he is rich. No matter which way you word it, the kid was loaded.

"So I have my own beach house?" Evie asks and he confirms. "Mhm, as Mason has explained, we will film throughout the town, on the beach, in the house and just around the general area. But he's the director, not me."

I can tell we're getting closer as the smell of the sea starts to waft up my nose. I've always loved that smell, as a child, it indicated that summer was finally here and I could bid school good fucking riddance.

After another twenty minutes, the car finally comes to a stop at the largest beach house.

The rest of the filming crew were arriving tomorrow, but for now, it was just the three of us. Arthur takes out Evie's bag for her and I drag mine behind the two of them as they chat away to each other.

The house was painted a pale blue and was a lot bigger than I remembered from the photos, with a large porch and a hammock in front of the window on the right.

Just as we neared the door, the landlord came bustling out with six different keys for all of us. Arthur gave the lady a tight hug before disappearing into the house to scout out the area.

Evie glanced at me as if I'd know what to do, so I took our keys and went towards the house with her following behind me.

She dropped her bags at the door and I did the same whilst looking around the room. It was cozy inside, but the windows made it airy and smell vaguely of the sea.

"You wanna see your own houses?" Arthur asks as he strolled into the hallway where Evie and I were awkwardly standing.

She nodded, so I did the same, allowing Arthur to show us out to the back of the house. It felt strangely comforting to have the sea right outside. The main house had a decently sized pool in the garden with a shed off to the left for floaties.