Reflekdoll(rewrite)

(When I first watched this episode, I thought it was pretty good.  I love the idea of Ladybug and Cat Noir swapping their miraculous, and seeing Mayura's transformation is actually among one of my favorites.  But this was me back when I came back to the show.  Looking back, this episode is pretty bad, but NOT the worst.  My reason is that they treat Cat Noir as a pure waste of time for Ladybug(in the actual episode, he agrees that he is useless, which is 100% not true).  Plus, Lady Noir, not the ship, is a total douchebag.  She yelled at Mister Bug, hit him, and just a total unlikeable hero in general.  Plus, she masters the Black Cat powers, while Adrien is a noob with the Ladybug powers.   In this case, this is one of the few times I actually disliked Marinette.  But I will say this, this is definitely not the time where I DISLIKED her the most, that is my least favorite episode of this show.  And yes, I will talk about it.  So, I want to rewrite this episode.  Please, enjoy).

Ladybug and Cat Noir finished fighting another super villain.  They go to another rooftop, and discuss how the battle went.  "Another day of us kicking Hawkmoth's butt, My Lady."  Cat Noir said.  "Oh please, it was pretty much me kicking Hawkmoth's butt.  You were just goofing off as always."  Ladybug replied.  "True, but it was my cataclysm that helped you get the akuma, and then you used your Miraculous Ladybug to fix everything.  Therefore, I was useful in this mission."  Cat Noir said.  "Ha, I could have totally defeated this villain if I had both the Ladybug, and Black Cat miraculous."  Ladybug replied.  "That is saying a lot, but you simply don't understand."  Cat Noir said.  "What don't I understand?"  Ladybug asked.  "Let me explain it like this.  When there is hot water, there comes noodles, and when there is noodles, there comes hot water.  When there is peanut butter, there comes jelly, and when there is jelly, there comes peanut butter.  When there is a power of creation, there comes a power of destruction, and when there is a power of destruction, there comes a power of creation."  Cat Noir replied.  "Ok, I am very confused."  Ladybug said.  "What I am trying to say is that we need each other, even if I want to have fun, or if I am not here.  You need me, and I need you.  I am not saying you and I are useless without each other, since we are still useful in other ways, we are just stronger when we are together.  You just don't see how important I really am to you, My Lady."  Cat Noir replied.  "Wow, what kind of fool told you that?"  Ladybug asked.  "A wise fool, Ladybug.  Love to stay and chat, but I have other things to attend to."  Cat Noir replied as he leaves the rooftop.

Cat Noir then lands into an alleyway, and de-transforms.  "Claws in."  Cat Noir said as he de-transforms.  Adrien gives Plagg some cheese, and he meets Master Fu.  "Thanks again for the lesson, master.  Ladybug should now know how she needs to appreciate having me around.  Just like how I appreciate having her around."  Adrien said.  "Of course.  Come back to me if you need more answers."  Master Fu replied as he leaves.  As Adrien leaves, Juleka is doing makeup because she is getting ready to do a photo shoot for Marinette's upcoming fashion website.  She is a bit shy doing this, but her brother Luka tells her that she is perfect for the job.  She just needs a little self-confidence.  Luka promises her that she will do phenomenal today.  Juleka looks back into the mirror, smiles, and nods her head.  She agrees that she can do this, and thanks Luka before going to school.  At school, Marinette's friends, Alya, Rose, Alix, and Mylene, are so excited to do this.  "Marinette, today is the day you take your dream of becoming a fashion designer to the next level.  Once this website is published, everyone will see what you are made of.  Including, Adrien."  Alya said.  "Thanks Alya, but I am not sure if we should do this."  Marinette replied.  "Why not?  You made clothes before, and were all well received."  Rose asked.  "Well, what if people hate them."  Marinette replied.  "That is not a problem.  You shouldn't let others stop you from doing what you love.  Just do what you want to do."  Alix said.  Marinette takes a deep breath, and says, "Ok, your right."  "Awesome.  Now, we have everything we need for this, but we do need someone to model.  Who should we choose?"  Alya asked.  As the girls look around yo find the person for the job, Juleka joins the group.  "I can do it."  Juleka said.  The girls are shocked at what Juleka just said.  "Juleka, you want to model my clothing?"  Marinette asked.  Feeling a bit shy, she still responds with, "Yeah of course."  "This is crazy!!!!!  You would be perfect for the job, Juleka."  Alya screamed in joy.  The girls love the idea for Juleka to help, and that puts a smile on the shy Juelka's face.