𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲 + 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

"Wow Kolly, who is this picture of?" Came the question from the child therapist, whom had been recommended to work with Kolly.

Kolly glanced up from the picture she was drawing with her crayons, as she looked into the woman's eyes. "The bad man" she told her.

Jay and Hailey were situated outside of the room, as to give Kolly the time and space necessary to work.

"And who's that with him?" The woman, known as Dr. Pritchett questioned.

"Me" Kolly said. "It's what happened when he took me from the park when I was playing."

"It was pretty scary for you, wasn't it? You didn't know who he was, where you were, or what was going on, did you?"

Kolly shook her head. "Nope." She said. "Well, is there anything else you can remember about that day?" Dr. Pritchett asked. By this point, it had been about two months after Kolly's kidnapping.

Another shake of the head from the six year old. "I remember that he put his hand over his mouth when he took me away, and then he hit me but then I don't remember anything else." Kolly said. "Oh and when I woke up and mama and daddy were there with me." She told the therapist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soon enough, sweet Kolly's therapy session had ended. The six year old then had the time to play with some of the toys in the room, while Dr. Pritchett spoke with both Jay and Hailey.

"Overall, she did really well. She's very communicative. Most children that I've had in here, especially after something so traumatic like what Kolly experienced, they either don't have much to say, or aren't able to hold themselves together. But Kolly really exceeded my expectations." Dr. Pritchett informed the parents. "I'd like to see her again next week. Let's set up for weekly visits for an hour, to make sure we're moving forward throughout her recovery. Considering she's also still recovering from those brain surgeries and trauma, it's best not to stress her out too much." The doctor told them, as they agreed.

"Come on, Kolly girl. Let's go home" Jay told his daughter, as Kolly came over, and headed back home with her parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bedtime for Kolly and Finn came and went. Jay had gone out to take Lulu for a evening walk before they would go to bed. While he did that, Hailey made her way to the bathroom, for one reason.

When she was in there, Hailey opened up the cabinet above the sink. She pulled out a box of tests, and took one out. Those tests of course, were pregnancy tests. As much as she didn't want to think she really was, she knew all the signs were pointing to it. They had planned for Finn to be their last baby, what would they do now? It's not like it was planned, but even if it was positive, she knew they'd still love him or her either way.

A few minutes went by, and her timer had gone off. She drew in a deep breath, and flipped the test over. Two lines appeared. Positive.

But how would she tell Jay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Here, let's put these on before daddy gets home" Hailey said, getting Kolly and Finn dressed in their shirts that said "Big Sister" and "Big Brother" to surprise Jay.

Jay soon came home from work, as normal as usual. Yes, Hailey was still employed but she had been staying home with Kolly after the events.

"Daddy!" Kolly said, running over for a hug, Finn crawling behind.

"Hey, baby girl" Jay said, giving Kolly a kiss on the cheek, as he picked up Finn. "Daddy do you like Finny's new shirt?" Kolly asked, as Jay looked at the blue and white shirt. He read it over, before glancing over at Hailey.

"No way" he said, as Hailey nodded. "Yes way" she told him. "I know it's not planned, but you know how things happen" she laughed.

"We're having another baby" he said, and smiled, as he gave his wife a kiss. "A surprise baby" she added. "And the final one, for real this time" Hailey said, as both of them shared a laugh.