2

It was nighttime, and you'd expect in stories like these that the protagonists are preparing dinner or something like that.

But nah, not in this one.

"Order up!" Jeonghan yelled, throwing over a bowl of hot soup and a plate of spaghetti.

Jihoon roller skated near the open window where you could see the kitchen and catches the food without spilling its contents. "Table?"

"Soup is table 6 and the spaghetti is table 13!!" Wonwoo yelled, removing a piece of paper from the open window that hanged above.

Jihoon nodded, signaling Minghao over. "Table 6" He said, tossing the bowl of soup.

"Got it" He said, roller skating to the opposite side of where Jihoon skated off.

They worked in a new, small, restaurant just a few buildings from their dorm. And apparently with a few other employees.

"Jiminie hyung!! Watch out!!" Minghao yelled, trying to balance the bowl as the wheels on his roller skates got out of control.

"Ah!" A short male yelped as he skated to the left, dodging Minghao.

Said Chinese had managed the control of the wheels again as he came to a full stop in front of his destination.

"Here's your order sir" Minghao gave a slight bow, before skating away.

As he reached the counter where the register is, Jimin approached him and smacked him on the back of his head.

"Do you have any idea that because of what you just did, I ALMOST bumped into Yoongi! YOONGI, Minghao, MIN YOONGI!!" He pointed at one of their regular customer with a black hoodie and headphones covering his ears.

Minghao chuckled, putting Jimin's arm that held him tight down. "Then just confess" He laughed as he wheeled away seeing Jimin's blushing face.

"Seokmin! The phone's ringing!" Wonwoo yelled from the register.

"I got it!" Seokmin said, rolling skating over to the telephone that hanged on a wall as he answered it.

"Good evening....Yes, uhuh..okay....
Sure, Saturday would be just fine. Great, see you" He placed back the telephone as he rolled over to Wonwoo. "Someone wants to rent the restaurant for a marriage proposal. The client said he'll come at Saturday"

"I'll keep that in mind"

And the night of the restaurant continued as usual with the sound of wheels and chatter from the customers.

By 10 pm, the last group of customers (a friend group of highschool students) had left.

"Finally" Jeonghan sighed out in relief as he leaned against the counter, his apron still tied around his neck and waist. "My hands were getting tired"

"You're not the only one who's tired" Kim Taehyung wheeled to the group of employees where now at, sitting on a chair as he took off his roller skates. "Gosh, I need a new pairs of these, these wheels won't cooperate"

Seungkwan chuckled as he walked out, wiping his hands with a towel.

As far as the story had gone so far, you'll now be wondering why these employees have roller skates.

Well, the name of the Restaurant is ❛❛WHEELING IN🍴❜❜ restaurant. Thus, the roller skates. Although, only the employees assigned in the KITCHEN don't need to wear roller skates.

"So" Seungkwan crossed his arms. "You helping me clean the dishes or what?" He asked, going back inside the kitchen where Jeonghan was tidying up.

Minghao rolled his eyed. "Geez, relax, we got this" He looked at Jimin, Taehyung and two more female employees named Jung Yerin and Kim Yewon, or one her nicknames, Umji. "You can clean the tables when we grab the plates afterwards"

Yewon shook his head with a sigh. "We're not that useless Minghao"

"A'ight! Let's do this people!" Wonwoo clapped his hands.

Minghao nodded as he stacked a couple of plates in his arms and tossed then one by one through the open window where Jeonghan caught every single bit and delivered it to the sink.

"Wonwoo! Hands up!" Jihoon from afar yelled as he threw several dirty plates at once (that Taehyung had duck down if not, then he was a bleeding mess)

"Yah! Be careful!" Taehyung yelled although not able to keep his smile hidden.

Wonwoo catched the plates and rolled them over as the plates made its way to the sink.

"Another batch!!" Jihoon shouted from the farthest table in the restaurant, tossing then over to Minghao who tossed it over to Wonwoo who then tossed in to Jeonghan to which he placed at the sink.

"Guys!" Seokmin wheeled in from the open back of their restaurant, plates in his holds.

"Toss it over!" Jeonghan yelled.

Seokmin nodded as he threw the plates to which Jeonghan catches every single piece.

Jimin watched just how fast that all happened. "I swear there's something about them that makes them so daebak"

Yerin nodded. "Tell me about it"

Yewon leaned against the chair she was sitting on. "Although there's one theory"

"Mhm" Taehyung nodded.

"They're not human" The 4 stated before wiping up the tables clean.

💫

"Ugh, can't believe you helped that student" Seungcheol scowled upon entering Jisoo's room in their shared dorm.

Said male was reading a book, sitting on his bed with his back against the headboard as he looked up at the group with a calm expression, unbothered by Seungcheol's pissed expression. "Oh great, you're here. Mingyu, can you help me with din—" He was about to stand up but Seungcheol pushed him back down.

Jisoo's book landed on the bed as he glared up Seungcheol. "What?"

"You" He pointed a finger on his chest. "You like Seokmin don't you? That's why you helped him escape from us"

Jisoo rolled his eyes, this time successfully standing up. "I don't know what you're talking about"

The younger ones just watched the 2 oldest argue as they mindlessly walked back down the stairs.

"I don't know why you're so worked up about it" Jisoo said nonchalantly, signaling Mingyu to help him start cooking dinner.

"Because you always ruin things" Seungcheol snapped.

Jisoo sighed. "Because for the millionth time, YOU ARE NOT BULLIES" He faces the older. "You're leading the younger ones to a bad future if you keep this up"

"Please, they're old enough" Seungcheol defended.

"Oh yeah?" Jisoo raised an eyebrow, he looked at Hansol. "Sol, what do you do when someone calls you bad names, punch him?"

"Hell yeah!" Hansol exclaimed, before looking at Jisoo's disapproving eyes. "Oh, it's not?"

"See?" Jisoo glared at him.

Seungcheol huffed. "Why are so.....AGH!" Without thought he threw a vase at Jisoo.

Unexpectedly, the vase floated just right above Jisoo's head, his hands raised up.

Everyone gasped.

Jisoo widen his eyes, lowering his hand abruptly as the vase fell and broke by his feet.

"H-Hyung" Jun stammered. "What—"

"It's not what it look likes!!" Jisoo yelled in panic, running away.

The front door closed as Soonyoung spoke. "Wait, is it me or did I just see Jisoo hyung's eyes glow red?"

"Jisoo!" Seungcheol yelled, running after the American.

"Should we follow them?" Hansol asked.

"I think it's best to stay here" Jun said.