9

"Glad you didn't decided to ditch me" Mingyu grinned as he saw the older enter the place.

"I'm not like that" Wonwoo tsked.

Mingyu smiled wider. "Shall we go in then?"

Wonwoo nodded.

Mingyu grinned wider as he gently took the older's hand and pulled him into the restobar. Wonwoo thanked the dim lights for covering up his blushing face.

"Do you drink?" Mingyu asked as he settled on a table.

"Not much. I have a light tolerance" Wonwoo said.

Mingyu smiled. "Don't worry, we won't be drinking much" He said before calling for a waiter.

💫

"So, where do you wanna eat?" Jun asked as they walked around the mall.

Minghao smelled the fresh scent of the blue tulips Jun gave him earlier. He looked around. "Ooh, I heard there's a new restaurant here" He suggested.

"Oh! I know that place" Jun exclaimed. "C'mon" He said as he pulled the younger.

Minghao giggled seeing Jun's excited face.

💫

Jeonghan grabbed the strap of his slingbag as he looked at the cafe in front of him, where he and Seungcheol where supposed to meet.

The demigod groaned. "Closed? Seriously?" He looked around to find his date but he was nowhere to be found. "Where is he anyways?"

He grumbled under his breath. "That jerk" Just as he turned around to leave, he got startled by the man now facing him with a bouquet covering his face.

Jeonghan exactly knew who it was. He crossed his arms. "You're late"

The bouquet was moved aside to reveal Seungcheol's face. "Actually you're late. I've been here an hour ago"

Jeonghan suddenly felt something inside him. It wasn't the painful one, but the kind of electricity one, making his heart beat faster than usual.

He gulped, now noticing how Seungcheol looks attractive up close. His eyes that shined bright and his smile that's so wide, his gums are showing.

The male shook his head. 'It's probably just Aphrodite making me feel this way'

But deep down he knew it wasn't.

He blinked, realizing Seungcheol is still in front of him. "Oh uhm.....you were here an hour ago...? I thought the meet up was—"

"Yeah I know, I know. But I just way too excited so I got here an hour earlier than the agreed time so while waiting for you I decided to be a gentleman and buy you some flowers" Seungcheol ranted. He paused as he held up the bouquet. "I hope you're not allergic to sunflowers"

Jeonghan's eyes shined. "I'm not. It's actually my favorite. Thank you, Seungcheol" He accepted the bouquet with two hands, his eyes still wide in amazement.

"Oh really? I'm a really great guesser then" Seungcheol chuckled rubbing his nape. He looked up at the male who still had his eyes stuck on the bouquet. Speaking of eyes.....

"Jeonghan-ah"

"Hm?"

"Your eyes" Seungcheol pointed. "Isn't it supposed to be rosy pink?"

Jeonghan widened his eyes as he turned around and quickly pulled out phone, he looked at the camera and gasped silently upon seeing hsi eyes turned from the rosy pink to a crimson red.

"What the fudge...." He whispered. He quickly composed himself as he turned around to face the other who was confused.

"Oh uh this? These are just some contact lenses I wore. You know, for a new change of look" He chuckled.

Seungcheol hummed. "Well, I think you look even more stunning"

Jeonghan's heart did a somersault.

"Well, since the cafe is closed, I have another place we can go to" Seungcheol said, grabbing Jeonghan's arm as he pulled him across the mall.

Jeonghan's eyes wandered at te flashing light. "The arcade?"

"Mhm, come on!" Seungcheol exclaimed, as he pulled him in.

Jeonghan gave a soft smile. "Okay"

Seungcheol looked at him at the eyes, then tilting his head. "Huh, that's weird, did you remove the contact lenses?"

"Hm?" Jeonghan turned around to look at his reflection through the big mirror in the arcade. It returned to his usual pink ones.

"Oh, I got rid of it, totally not my style" He laughed awkwardly.

"When did you have time to—"

"Oh look! They have a claw game!" Jeonghan interrupted him on purpose. "Let me buy some tokens and—"

"Hold on, who says you're paying?" Seungcheol chuckled as he pulled out his credit card.

Jeonghan's jaw dropped. "Freaking seriously?"

💫

"After you~" Hansol grinned, bowing a bit as he opened the door for the other.

Seungkwan rolled his eyes playfully. "If this is your way of impressing me, then it's gotta be a whole other level than this Hansol" He chuckled, patting his cheek before entering first.

Hansol looked stunned, holding his cheek as he saw Seungkwan making his way to the counter.

He quickly catched up to him before the other could pull off his money.

"Please, it's my treat remember? I'm paying tonight" Hansol smirked, getting in line before him.

Seungkwan crossed his arms but didn't try to fight. "I'll be looking for a table for us then"

"Sure, anything you want?" Hansol pointed at the menu.

Seungkwan eyed the menu. "Anything is fine with me. Just no—"

"No tomatoes"

Seungkwan widened his eyes. "How'd you—"

"I just know it, darling" Hansol winked.

Seungkwan quickly turned around to find themselves a seat. But he would be lying if he said his face isn't red as a tomato just now.

He found an empty table that was pushed against the wall.

Just as he was about to sit, he spotted the mirror on the wall. His eyes widened to see his previous purple eyes turn into magenta ones.

"Holy sh*t"

💫

"Where we heading?" Seokmin asked.

"First, the grocery" Jisoo smiled, pulling him in.

"Uhhh, grocery?"

"Just a few snacks" Jisoo muttered as he pulled out a basket. "Do you want ice cream?"

"Uhm sure. But won't you think it'll melt?" Seokmin asked.

Jisoo chuckled as he leaned against the younger's ear. "I have that under control" He lifted his palm as a small snowflake bursted out. "Like literally"

Seokmin literally has heart eyes. "Woah, that was so awesome"

"I know. C'mon!" He exclaimed as he pulled him deeper into the aisles.