(Chapter 34) Why are we even talking?

"Taffy!" I say as I saw taffy. Taffy saw me and started running. "Oh my Gosh, Taffy I missed you so so so so so so so Much!!" I say hugging her. Taffy Barked and Kept licking my Face.

"Hahaha!"I laughed. Bella scoffed "I-ill be in my room." She Said Walking away. "Darling, What's up with you?" My Mom Looked at Bella. "Nothing is wrong Mom! I'm just tired." She shouted. "Oh..Alright then."

"Hmm.. It's already 8PM. You should go to Bed, Y/N." My Dad said popping out of nowhere. "What- Oh Alright! See you Tommorow, Goodnight." I fake Yawned.

"GoodNight Sweetie/Sweet Dreams, Hun." My Mom and Dad said. "GoodNight!" I ran upstairs.

"Taffy, Do you wanna come with me?" I look at taffy who was sitting on her bed. Taffy Barked. "Hmm... Jump if Yes!" Taffy Jumped And I laughed.

"You can really Understand me! You're like a Human but a....Dog." Taffy Barked. I giggled "Okay, Come on. We're Sneaking out." I say opening the Window. "Shh.." I got out and took taffy by making her float. I  climbed down gently and started to float down Taffy.

"Y/N, I'm Here." Camilo ran towards me. "I see you brought your puppy." He giggled and petted Taffy. I giggled "Where's the Others?" I stroke my Hair. "Dolores and Mirabel is coming, They're Having a hard time getting out though." He laughed. "Im guessing you Shapeshifted?" He nodded.

"Of course you did." I smile. "Y/N, Whyre you so Beautiful?" He looked at me. "Thank you for the compliment." I blush.

*After Camilo kept flirting 💀*

"You can stop now." I sighed. "I may not be 14, But I'm the 1 4 you." He winked. "Well, You're 15-" He laughed. "We're here, It took a while Because Abuela was observing us! Sorry for keeping you all waiting." Mirabel panicked. "What were you guys doing when we were gone?" Dolores smirked.

"Nothing, Nothing at all." I gulped. "Yup, Nothing at all." He smirked. "Stop with that face, You look stupid." I scoff. "Ouch 😭"

"Where is Alex?" Mirabel looked around. I sighed and pointed on the Highest House's Rooftop. "He's gonna fall-" Mirabel Shouted. "No he isn't, He's Alex." I smile. Alex then teleported to the Ground.

"Ready?"

"Ready as Ever!"

"Ready."

"NOT YET- Okay I'm ready!"

"Ready!"

Flashback From when they didnt get to The Village yet:

"Hey Guys." Alex yawned Sitting on a bench. "Hey, Alex." Mirabel smiled. "Hey Lov- I MEAN Mirabel." Mirabel blushed. "Are you tired Alex?" I also yawned. "You mean ARE YOU Tired?" Camilo Hugged me tightly. "I am, I'm guessing Alex is too." Alex nodded.

Alex drank some coffee and Started to Have a little energy. "I'm so tired, It's 12AM Alex! What are we still doing here outside?!" I groaned. "Don't Sleep Yet, I have a plan when we get to Encanto." I sighed "And the Plan is?" Dolores Looked At Alex.

"Spit it out, I'm so tired." I muffled onto Camilos shirt. "Don't sleep yet!!" He yelled at me. "Just spit it outtt!" I yell at him back. "Okay Okay!" He cleared out his throat.

"This isn't exactly a plan but-" I groaned.
"why'd you bring us here?!?!" I cried. "I'm sleepy.." Camilo rubbed his eyes. "SHUT THE FUVK UP 😡!!!" He Screamed. "So I gained some of the Town People's trust, I counted and got 100!" He smirked.

"Are you flexing?" Mirabel glared at Alex. "I am." He glared at her back. "Hah! Well, I got 150 People's trust!" Alex gasped. "You all are super lame, I got 200." Camilo smirked. "Lame? You mean Lamely TALENTED! I got 256." Everyone gasped. "What about yours Y/N?" Everyone turned their head to me.

"I- Uh." I nervously laughed. "I didn't gain anyone's trust... Only my family. Except Bvtchlla."

"Who's Bvtchlla 😃." Alex Raised an Eyebrow. "Bvtchlla Aka Bella." I scoff. "What? Why didn't you gain her trust? Isn't she your sister?" Mirabel patted my head. "Can we talk about this in the Morning? I'm SUPER Tired!" I yawn.

"Fine." Alex teleported to His Apartment, Dolores and Mirabel and Camilo ran to the Casita. I watch them slowly Walking and Climb up Casita. Camilo turned to the tallest man in the Town and Then started climbing up one of Isabelas Vines. Dolores just walked in the house, Mirabel followed Dolores.

"He's a show off, But eh." I yawn and headed home.