Chapter 5 : Meeting

Y/n's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes, more like forced to open my eyes when my alarm kept on ringing on my head, I always regret setting the alarm after it rings in the morning, because at night I was filled with motivation and motivation but now I just want to sleep and do nothing.

Keeping aside my sleep I squint my eyes before sitting on the bed and a yawn leave my mouth, I brought my arms up and stretched to overcome the lazyness, after doing my stretching I stay on the bed questioning my existence, a sign escape my mouth and I finally decided to leave the bed, I messily dropped my feet on the ground and went towards my bathroom.

After doing my morning routine and taking a shower, I decided to choose the dress for my first day, and after fighting with myself I finally choose one, the outfit was simply yet beautiful, I don't know why I always like to wear simple things, the grey skirt was covering my legs till my mid tighs, on the above the white designed top was matching perfectly.

I brought some clothes when me and Hwasa went for shopping, but god from heavens, nowdays things are so expensive, I signed as I can't do anything about it, and lastly I grabbed my hand bag before rushing downstairs, guess what my mother and father was running here and there preparing breakfast, what the heck is going in my house?

My eyes widened as I looked towards the amount of breakfast they made together, I can't eat this much, what they think of me, a cannibal? Or a pig? My eyes snapped towards my father who wished me good morning more like shouted while showing his whole teeth, what is the problem with appa showing his teeth? Nevermind.

"Good morning, little bunny.." said my father and moved towards me and before I can say anything he pulled me towards the table and made me sit on a chair and just after mum came flying from I don't know where and placed the whole thing on the table in front of me. I frowned.

"What is this, this is too much!" I said with my brows frowned, my mum looked at my father before leaning towards me and whispering sweetly in my ear..

"Just eat it, so you can do all the work and be a good employee" my mum squealed, really? There's no way I am gonna eat the whole thing, it's the first time me working somewhere and I just don't want to spend my whole day in toilet. I signed before shaking my head slightly and getting up from the table, I dug my fork in the pancake and in one go it was in my mouth, mmm... That's good, I grabbed a glass of juice and gulped down, and swip my mouth clean on my father's shirt, everyone was looking at me like I am not human, I gave a smile.

"The pancake was so tasty, now it's my time to go, have breakfast you too, I love you byee" I said and run from there I heard my mum's shout..

"Go carefully, and call us, keep your phone on!!" My mum shouted and I replied with a loud yes, a smile made it's way on my face, I love them.

The cab I booked came, I say in the cab before telling the drive to drop me to the location, the drive wasn't too much long, I keep on looking at the beautiful streets filled with morning peoples, some were rushing for work some were cleaning the roads, some were going school..
Huh, life is Busy!

The driver stopped the car and I pulled myself out before straightening my posture, I craned my neck upward and saw the huge buildings in row, gosh, the CEO must be so rich, and why not when you hold the title of one of the most know famous and successful companies in the whole world!

I looked at the front and saw the same bodyguard, standing there straight, I moved towards the main gate and not so long his attention was on me and a smile made on his lips before bowing his head towards me which I bowed back and gave him a quick smile, guess what he still remember me.