Chapter 12 : His Everything

Author's POV 🌸🍂-

Author's POV 🌸🍂-

Heads turned towards the person who's presence was making every breath hitch, their eyes glued at the man who walks in the room like he owns the place. Well he does. Employees greeted him earning nod or nothing from him. His aura that seemed so hard and dark spread in the whole place.

Hands inside the pocket, he keeps on walking. Soon a beautiful lady started following him with files in her hands. Her steps were too fast because of his pace, opening the file her eyes scanned each and every details before her mouth opened.

"Sir, today you have a meeting at 11: 45 and after that there's some other companies wanting to have a talk with you. At 1:00 you have a interview and-" she stopped when she heard him speaking.

"Cancel the interview, rescheduled it other time." His deep voice said, she gulped the bile down her throat before letting out a tiny 'yes'. While walking his eyes scanned each and every person present there, and that's when his eyes crashed with her who was already looking at him as he was the center of attention. But soon his eyes shifted to others causing releaf run through out her body.

Huffing the air out she placed her palm over her chest. She will get heart attack if he will look this merciless. She doesn't know that why but she often think that 'is he a robot'? Because all time he has the same expression in his face.

Y/n closed her eyes before opening them again and this time her heart stopped for a moment as her eyes directly looked into his. ' he was looking all the time!' she thought before trying to maintain her posture. Well trying.

Shifting weight from one foot to another, huffing out again and again, trying to look at everything except him was not suspicious at all. Right?

She noticed that now everyone is looking at her and she is doing the same, she thought that if she will not look at him than she will get saved. How wrong.

She let out a loud huff when he left her eyesight, the fear of getting attention in public made her breathing faster. She hates attention. Looking at the employees who now sat on their respective seats and started doing their work.

She also turned towards her table before sitting on the chair. Her eyes followed her new given task as her hands started typing.

It's going to be a long day.

•••

Releasing a deep breath, she examined the PDF which she made after finding the profit in the stocks. Each and every money was mentioned in ten PDFS, she made sure to recheck it again. She got up from her seat and looked at the time..8:46 PM.

Looking at the time, she hurried towards jimin's cabin. Knocking the door before getting a soft 'come in' she entered inside. Her lips turned into a soft smile when she looked at jimin. As always he had a tiny smile on his lips.

"Please have a seat." He said " Yes, thanks you..I wanted to submit the data as you told me to. I just wanted to ask should email it to you or should I prepare a data folder-"

"Oh no, of course not don't stress yourself too much..... just send it to Mr. Jeon."

' can I die?'

' umm or jump off this building?'

' should I run? Yes I am running away bye-'

"Mr. Jeon? I thought you wanted it?" She mumbled that made jimin chuckle.

" Of course I wanted.."

" Ok, I will send it to Mr. Jeon.." she said as she thought that it's not his problem, she is doing her job and so does he so she should just chill. Jimin nod his head with a smile on his lips.

"It's fine, you can just send me, I will send it to him." Jimin said, to which she shook her head before saying....

"No Mr. Park , I will do my work. Thank you so much.." she said even though her inside was screaming on herself. She was praying for his refusal.

"Oh no, I was just pulling your leg.." said Jimin with a chuckle. Her eyes widened as she tried to say something.

"Mr. Parkkkk..why would you do that..?" Y/n asked as she shooked her head aggressively. "Oh nothing I was trying to get you comfortable with me." His smile reached his eyes as she said those words. Y/n looked at him for a moment before again looking down as she felt her cheeks hot.

"I will take my leave now Mr. park." She said as she stood up gaining a nod from him. Bowing to him she hurriedly left his cabin. Exiting his cabin she took a deep breath and was about to turn around when her eyes stucked on someone.

A middle aged women walking through the corridor, she was looking so elegant that for a moment y/n thought that she doesn't belong here and the fact the she entered the private elevator through Mr. Jeon's office made it clear for her. She is someone important.

Her chain of thoughts broke when someone called her, turning her head towards the voice she found her friend standing there with a smile.

"You done?" She asked as she approached her to which y/n nod her head. " Let's go together then, shall we?" Hearing her y/n smiled before speaking "of course."

As they made their way outside, something came in y/n's mind.

"Umm, do you know who the lady was. The one walking through the corridor?" Y/n asked as she felt curious. At first her friend frowned her brows but soon a little 'ohh' sound left her mouth as she processed what she was asking.

"Oh she...she is Mr. Jeon's Mother-in-law." As those words left her mouth it made y/n shocked. It's not like she was expecting something else but knowing this information so suddenly made her shocked. Realizing that he is in his 30s so it's obvious.

"Oh so Mr. Jeon is married. Wow, I know nothing about my boss." Y/n said as they both chuckled hearing her dramatic words.

"Oh well, he was married. His wife is no more." And that's when y/n's eyes widened and her jaw dropped hearing a new information again. His wife is no more those words eroched in her head that made her think more deeply about it even though she didn't want to.

"That can be one of the reasons, Mr. Jeon seems so cold and unfriendly. Maybe it left a huge impact on him."y/n heard her saying but didn't know what to say so she kept silent.

"He is strong." Those words Left her mouth as she thought about it. How he survived through it. How he keep his calm after loosing someone so close to him. Or maybe His everything."

---------------------

So heyyyyy again..

Here's the updated. And I hope this time you will vote. Yes you. Where are you going without voting?

There's not even half votes on comparing with views.

Please give my hard work some appreciation , otherwise I will not be able to upload.

.... And yes the story just started 😌 be ready for a crazy ride. Tighten up your seat belts!..