Chapter Four: Reunited

"Hey you stop right there!" Well sh*t.

Looking back you see the green one pointing at you, you panic and quickly scoop the sphere up in your arms and start running. You have no idea where your going but what you do know is to run as fast as you can. Your breathing becomes unsteady as you hear them argue behind you.

"Probe come here!" Adu Du orders, Probe drops the coffee he was making and rushes to his side. Adu Du jumps and Probe quickly catches him "Don't let her escape!" He says. You're breathing becomes more haggard as you hear something zooming quickly behind you, preparing for the worst, you hug the sphere tightly. A memory of seeing how Mirio from MHA used his quirk to slip through walls and the ground played in your head and you thought that abilities like that would be useful in your situation.

You were running when suddenly you lost your footing for absolutely no reason. Bracing for the impact you close your eyes and when you open them you are floating? You looked around and realized it was completely dark, you could still breath normally and the sphere you were holding onto was still in your hand. You wondered what could have happened when you remembered what those two said when you were hiding in the room.

"This thing is useless! Yet again Bago Go has lied to us" The green one states as he angrily marches towards it. "You're right Mr. Boss even after feeding it cocoa powder it still won't turn on." The purple one states "Oh shut it Probe, weren't you the one saying how it would be so cool to have a power sphere who can give us the ability to copy another sphere's power?" The green one says angrily. "Hehe Mr. Boss it just sounded cool".

You looked at the sphere in your hands and noticed its glow was getting weaker. What if this power sphere thingy allowed you to use the abilities you've seen before! But it looks like it's gonna run out of energy soon. Remembering how you thought of Mirio back then and was able to use Permeation it could be possible, but in the anime regular clothes would just slip past him whenever he used his quirk. Realizing this wasn't the right time to be thinking about that you had to focus back on your main objective, to get the hell out of here.

---Meanwhile---

Your siblings were now tracking where your phone's location is, apparently the phones you've been using all this time were specifically made to have built in trackers inside, the perks of having overprotective parents has finally shown itself. "Where are we even right now?" Rory asks, "We seem to be headed to a local dump" Angie states "Seriously?! Ugh I'm gonna shower after this" the red head says dejectedly.

"You could always just go back home you know in case n/n comes back" Damien says with a closed eye smile, Rory knows there's anger behind that smile of his "Ha ha ha I'm just joking bro chill out" She says to make it sound like a joke.

The three continue to walk where your phone is supposed to be, Rory knows that there is some hidden tension in the group because of your absence and is worried she might just not see tomorrow if they don't find you soon.

With BoBoiBoy and the others, Yaya, who was the one carrying your phone, had noticed your siblings' constant messages and calls. "I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones looking for y/n" she says, the group notices his discomfort and looks at the phone with over 113 missed calls and messages from your siblings. "Is that thing supposed to glow red?" Yaya says pointing to the red light by the camera.

"Come on people, let's hustle. I don't want to be stuck here forever" Gopal complains. "We've been looking for some sort of hidden entrance for the past 15 minutes and found nothing, just how did Adu Du hide his base so well?!" Ying states. True the group have looked almost everywhere and are starting to feel that they may not find you when...

"Oi Damien are you sure her phone's here? n/n hates being dirty and you know it so why would her phone be here?" They hear the voice of a familiar red head say. The group panic and see that Damien, Angie and Rory are already walking towards the entrance of the dump. "She could have gotten kidnapped," Angie said. Before any of them could reply they noticed that they weren't alone.