Chapter Fourteen: Rintis Island Academy (4)

"You're telling me we only have one week starting on Monday to start preparing for the sports festival?!" Right now you are currently at Tok Aba's shop with your siblings, Yaya, Ying and Gopal plus Copiare too on a sunday afternoon.

"Sports festival sounds like something coming from an anime or something" Rory comments, "Never mind that, what usually happens during it??" Your brother just skips towards the main point. "Well from what I recall last year there was the pageant, the bring me event, some type of spelling bee err what else was there?" Yaya now turns to Ying. "Oh don't forget the archery one where it was scored on who shoots the closest to the middle and the 4 man relay race".

"Finally the annual class vs. class soccer match" Gopal adds. "Okay but is it graded?" Copiare asks, to which earns looks from the lot of you "What? I may not be a student but even I'm allowed to be concerned about your grades" it defends itself.

"Well no at least I don't think so" Yaya then turns to look at Ying who just shrugs it off, "Oh but in the soccer match there's a trophy given to the winning class."

"Meh doesn't seem much" Rory comments.

"Oh right! I heard from my mom that this year extra points are given equally to all students in one class depending how well they do in this year's festival! And get this, it applies to every single subject!" Ying exclaims.

"Wow really? Why would they add that though?" Yaya asks.

"Duh, isn't it obvious to motivate the students to do better? Last year I can clearly remember the staff reminding students to do their best every I don't know, five minutes?" Gopal states.

"Well it seems to be working" Copiare says breathless, why was it breathless? Well because for one he was seated in your lap with your arms around him, and number two because you were squeezing him a tad bit too hard.

The three of them could only watch as you and your siblings looked as if the four of you were plotting a murder, "Y/n I'm pretty sure Copiare is about to faint-" Ying points out. "Ah sorry about that Copiare" You then lighten your grip around him as the air starts to return to normal around you, well not the same could be said for your siblings.

"Geez why are the four of you so worked up anyway? It's not like you're doing terribly in school" It complains.

"By the way Tok Aba, where is Ochobot?" Gopal asks, "Well Ochobot hasn't been feeling well this past week so I let him get some rest for today" Tok Aba answers as he cleans another glass.

"Oh poor Ochobot, he must be missing Boboiboy a lot," Yaya says.

"You're right, out of all of us they were the closest" Ying agrees.

"I wouldn't say they were the closest" Gopal says, Yaya and Ying just look at him. "I mean we were best friends so by that we were closer!" He boasts.

"Yeah no I think Ochobot is way closer to him than you" Copiare says.

"Speaking of the festival, are we gonna talk about this tomorrow? Like in class?" You now join in.

"Hmm probably since it's what we did last year too" Yaya Answers.

"Wait, how did you find out that it starts next week though?" Damien then takes a sip of his iced chocolate.

"The school contacted our parents for an early notice and they told us, didn't your parents tell you?" Gopal replies.

"Ah well about that-"

---Time Skip---

It is now the day after yesterday, specifically Monday. Right now you're currently hunched over your desk with your head between your arms trying to sneak some sleep in before Miss Robinson arrives.