Prologue (Intro)

Yinn and Lee Know are best friends. They share a dorm in their college that is next to the forest. Everyone in the college knows about their friendship and ships them like crazy but they ignore it. 

They had all the same schedule so they were always walking with each other to the classes, and that's one of the reason people ship them, because they are always together. They are bffs, they share a dorm, they share the same schedule, and so they are pretty much inseparable. Except for the fact they had separate bedrooms... but never mind about that~!

When Yinn was a little girl she met Lee Know and Lisa and they all became friends. However, when they got into middle school, Lisa's family moved to China and they kinda drifted away because Lisa lost her phone at the airport and even when she got a new one she didn't have Yinn's phone number anymore so they couldn't stay in touch.

So in the desc, I said to read the prologue for a better description of the book, so here it is:

One day when Yinn goes on a walk through the forest after school, she sees a shadow zoom across the forest. She looks at where it went to and sees two beautiful brown eyes staring at her (Lee Know in his wolf form). Suddenly it came towards her and she saw it was a wolf. She then backed away as it came forward and soon her back bumped against the wall of the college, the werewolf bit her neck and she let out a scream of pain but no one heard her. She fell to the ground and her vision became blurry, but Yinn thought she saw the werewolf transform into...Lee Know? With wolf ears, and tail? She heard him say something quietly and then she blacked out. Lee Know had been really suspicious since that happened and she began to get worried that he might have had something to do with it, especially since she thought to have seen him right before she lost consciousness.