Chapter two

Tuesday morning 

The angel above watching's POV

REMINDER: This is only my second ff I've made so pls forgive me if it sucks

A/N: Pls tell me in the comments if I made any mistakes I type fast so I tend to make small typos.

Yinn woke up and checked her wrists (Which are still healing from Eunwoo) and saw they are almost perfectly healed. 

She got up and looked in her mirror to check her lips. (Which are also still healing from Eunwoo) and saw they too are almost perfectly healed.

She got ready for the day and right as she was finishing up her daily routine Lee Know came in, having already done his daily routine, and looked at her wrists and lips too.

"They are almost healed, thank Gods." Lee Know muttered softly. Yinn giggled and said "Yes, and they don't really hurt very much anymore." "So if anyone kissed you again it wouldn't hurt?" Lee Know asked her "What do you mean?" She asked "I mean this," He said as he kissed her softly. 

"Did that hurt?" He asked "N-no" She replied, shocked, while trying to process what just happened. 

"Good." Lee Know smiled to himself and left the room to make breakfast. "Is this a dream??" Yinn asked herself, "No, a dream couldn't taste so real..." she muttered as she finished her routine.

TIME SKIP After breakfast before school

Lee Know packed his backpack really fast (Yinn was used to this by now because he does it a lot and she just supposes he's just quick) and left for school before Yinn had even finished eating. 

She smiled and put her dishes in the sink, packed her backpack, then walked out the door and across the street to the school.

When Yinn got to school Lee Know was not in sight, "he's probably in the classroom for our  first class," Yinn thought as she walked toward the classroom. Before she got there, Lisa, (Who is also very sisterly to her friends) came up to her and gasped at the sight of her having been hurt. 

"What happened, sweetie?" She said softly to her "I-I tripped at my dorm and everything that was hurt healed but my wrists and lips are still healing." Yinn half-lied. "Do they hurt at all?" she asked with slight pain in her eyes of the thought of one of the students hurting.

"Not really," Yinn replied as Lisa sighed and the pain in her eyes faded away, replaced with shining love. "Ok Yinn-ah, have a nice day." Lisa said. Yinn waved to her as she walked into the classroom and then turned and scanned the class for Lee Know and saw him sitting in his usual seat, right next to hers.

She walked over to him and sat down in her seat. He had his head on the table while he was looking out the window at the beautiful garden in the school courtyard. She glanced out the window then focused her sight on the door. 

The rest of the class walked in and then the teacher and Yinn looked only at the teacher and her book for the rest of the class.

TIME SKIP After half of school, right before lunch time

The bell for lunch rang and the teacher and left the classroom already, as usual because she wants the students to have a moment or two to pack their stuff, group together, and/or finish their notes.

Yinn put her book into her backpack and left the room, she then walked to the cafeteria.

"Hey Yinn!" She looked over to see BLACKPINK sitting at a table around the middle of the room. Lisa, the one who called her, waved to her and motioned for her to come to them and sit at their table.

She sat down next to Lisa and Lisa smiled at her. The other three girls smiled also and greeted her. Yinn noticed Lee Know sitting at a table near them with his friends. He suddenly looked at her and their eyes met. She smiled and he slightly smiled back 

Lee Know's POV

I watched Yinn as she packed her book into her backpack and left. I quickly packed my books too and followed her into the cafeteria. Her friends called her over to their table and then I heard my friends.

"Over here, Lee Know!" Han called. I looked over and smiled at them. They looked slightly shocked that I smiled and I walked over. I then sat down next to Hyunjin and he asked 

"You actually smiled? At us? I must be dreaming..." Seungmin reached over and pinched him really hard. "Ow!" Hyunjin yelped. "Nope you're not dreaming." Seungmin said with a sly smile.

"Ohhhhh it hurts so muchhh I'm dyingggg aghhhh~" Hyunjin said dramatically. "Naur you're not dying, Hyunjin" Felix said. "Drama Llama~ Drama Llama~ Drama Llama Hyunjinnnn~" Han sang. I rolled my eyes at these crazy kids.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Yinn looking at me. I looked over at her and our eyes met. She smiled at me and I smiled back. But just a small smile. Her friends started talking to her, distracting her from me and I looked back at my friends.

"Is something wrong?" Chan whispered in my ear. "No." I answered quietly. "Mkay..." Chan said. "Bang Channn Changbin hit meee" Han said. Chan sighed and said "Changbin why did you hit him?" "He was being annoying." Changbin said.

They kept speaking but I wasn't listening. I was watching Yinn. She was talking and laughing with her friends. She looked so pretty when she laughed like that... Oh crap they are talking to me. 

"Lee Knowwww Lee Knowwww" Han called. "What?" I hissed. "uh uhm Chan was asking you something." Han said nervously. Chan repeated the question, "Are you okay Lee Know? You keep staring at Yinn, are you sure something isn't wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"No, it's just that she's been feeling scared because of Eunwoo lately so I'm keeping an eye on her that's all." I half-lied. "Oh okay." Chan said with a smile.

A/N: This chapter is slightly shorter sorry but I need to wrap this up soon because I don't want to just leave it discontinued.