Chapter three

The angel above watching's POV (Lmoa Idk what else to put because just 3rd person is too dull for me I'm so ✨Extra✨)

REMINDER: This is only my second ff I've made so pls forgive me if it sucks

A/N: Pls tell me in the comments if I made any mistakes I type fast so I tend to make small typos.

After lunch they went back to their classes. Lisa was the only one of Yinn's friends who was in her next class. They met up near the class door and walked inside the class together and sat next to each other.

When the class was done Yinn's next class had only Lee Know and Jennie in it. (There were other kids there too ofc but I mean the only friends in the class) They all sat together and helped each other mark down notes.

TIME SKIP After school (because I'm lazy af)

Yinn and Lee Know waved goodbye to their friends and then started walking to the dorms. "We have a test tomorrow so when we get home we have to study and do our homework fast." Yinn said.

"Yeah, but I need to check on something in the forest first." Lee Know said. "Check on what?" Yinn asked him, "Uh, just a thing I'm working on.." He answered quietly. "Okay." Yinn said with a smile. She walked inside the dorms and went to their shared dorm.

Lee Know sighed and walked to the forest. He then used his super speed to run to a clearing and smiled when he saw the flowers that grow there. There were all sorts of flowers with a variety of colors. It was so beautiful and peaceful. 

He then ran back to the dorms and went inside. Yinn was in there sitting at the couch studying. "You already started?" Lee Know asked with a laugh, "Yeah I couldn't wait to get it finished. I want to take a walk through the forest afterwards and I'm already really close to done." She replied as he walked by.

He froze. 'Shit I have to stop her somehow she can't find the clearing yet that would ruin my surprise for our anniversary of being BFFs for so long.' He thought. "Actually I forgot something be right back." He said while quickly going out again and into the forest and when into wolf form.

"Okay so how am I going to stop her?" He whispered to himself. Before he could make up a plan he saw her walking out 'She finished that so fast! what am I going to do??' she suddenly looked over and saw him, and he quickly ran to a different spot.

But she looked where he moved to and saw him watching her. He came towards her but she backed away from him. Her back soon hit the wall of the collage and before he could stop himself he bit her neck. 

He gasped as she screamed in pain and fell to the ground. Her eyes were almost closed when he transformed into a half-wolf (Human with wolf ears and tail) "F*ck" He said quietly when he noticed she saw him do that. 

But then her eyes closed as she blacked out. He quickly turned into full human form again and picked her up bridal style. He then took her inside and treated the bite carefully. He mentally cursed himself for biting her as he bandaged the bite.

Maybe she wouldn't notice it was him who bit her?