Chapter one

Monday morning (Yinn just got to school with Lee Know)

The angel above watching's POV

REMINDER: This is only my second ff I've made so pls forgive me if it sucks

A/N: Pls tell me in the comments if I made any mistakes I type fast so I tend to make small typos, and English is not my first Language.

Yinn and Lee Know left their dorm and walked to the school (The dorms were across the street from the actual college). When they got there someone shouted: "So when are you getting together?" Yinn and Lee Know rolled their eyes in unison; they were used to this kind of stuff, but it was still annoying. 

They made it to their first class, which was Math, and sat in their seats in the middle row. After class, one of Yinn's friends, a boy named Eunwoo, came over to Yinn and said "Yinn listen, I really like you ever since I saw you I liked you, so um, would you be my girlfriend perhaps?"

"No." It wasn't Yinn who said that, it was...Lee Know? "No she will not be your girlfriend, she is mine." Lee Know growled. Eunwoo scoffed at him and said "You decline it when people ask if you are dating so if your not dating then she's not yours unless..." 

"She's my best friend and you can't have her because if she dates anyone she might leave me and forget about me, and I can't risk that so get away from her before I lose my temper!" Lee Know said in a dangerous tone.

"Fine." Eunwoo said, clearly frustrated. He left the classroom and Yinn said in a scared tone (because she's never seen Lee Know like this) "Lee Know I wouldn't ever leave you and forget about you." she said while looking down. 

Lee Know's demeanor softened when he saw she was scared,"Thanks, but you don't have to be scared It's not like I'm going to hurt you~" he said as he held her chin softly to make her look and him, then he hugged her and she hugged him back. 

"Awwwww you two really are perfect for each other." a voice said from the doorway. Yinn and Lee Know looked at who spoke and saw it was Lalisa Manoban, but everyone calls her Lisa "Not that I'm shipping you I'm just saying you are perfect for each other as friends." She added quickly as they looked up. 

"Lisa!" Yinn exclaimed (Lisa was her childhood bff, along with Lee Know.) They hugged and Lee Know smiled at the sight of them reunited. "When did you get here and why?" Yinn asked. "I got here in the morning as school was starting but I had to get checked in and everything that's why I wasn't in math. I came because I wanted to move back to be with you again and my parents couldn't do anything about it since I'm an adult so they gave in and let me come back." Lisa said happily.

"I'm so happy I can't even express how happy I am~" Yinn almost screamed. "It's okay, calm down Yinn-ah." Lee Know said with a small laugh as he came up to her and Lisa. Yinn took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, "I just missed Lisa so much!!!" She exclaimed.

"Okay so I have to go to get my schedule, as I told you, I've already checked in so see you next period!" Lisa said as she walked to the principal's office. Lee Know got out his phone so Yinn walked to her locker. When she got there however, someone grabbed her arm and dragged her away towards the door to the stairs that led to the rooftop.

"What do you want??" Yinn asked him. Eunwoo didn't answer and just locked the rooftop door so no one can go through there and she was trapped up with him unless he unlocks it. "Why'd you lock it?!" She asks in an alarmed tone. "So you can't get away from me." Eunwoo answered as he came towards her. She backed away as he came towards her but soon her back hit the wall.