Chapter 30:

Aaron's POV
We pulled up to our cabin in Alaska and I couldn't help but smile at how cute Savannah looked as she stared in awe. We always had a Christmas Eve ball and our parents had asked the entire gang and their parents to join us all break. They were determined to give our Princess the best Christmas ever. I grabbed her hand and we walked into the cabin.
We walked straight into the living where our parents and my cousins were. I felt Savannah let go of my hand and squeal as she ran to them.
"Kason!!! Flower!!!! Hailey!!!" She screamed running into Kasons arms. He picked her up and spun her around as the other littles came in and saw all their parents running to them.
"I see where we stand." Mom laughed walking up to me and hugging.
"I guess she wasn't expecting to see them." Ash chuckled.
"Well I will get my Princesses love soon." Mom let go of me and hugged Ash.
With Dad walking up and hugging us too. "Hey boys I am glad you all made it safe."
It wasn't long before Savannah ran up and hugged both of them. "Hey there Princess we missed you." Dad smiled kissing the top of her head.
"I missed you too Grandpa."
"Want to go see all the cool things we have here?" He smiled as her face lite up and she nodded. "Okay go get all the others and we will explore."

Savannah POV
I was so excited to see this house it looked just as big as their house and they had so many cool rooms there. I got Lily and Houston, then headed over to Ann. She was standing by her parents and Max's. I hadn't seen them summer when they would come into the restaurant I worked at to eat.
"Savannah!" Elizabeth Ann's mom said in excitement. "Oh honey look at you! You look so amazing and happy." She walked over taking my face into her hands.
"I am happy, very happy." I smiled and she matched mine as she pulled me into a hug. It was then that her husband and Max's parents turned around and saw me.
When she let go her husband Chris pulled me into a hug. "Are those boys treating you right? Cause if not Maximus and I will kick their asses."
"Yes they are perfect." I smiled as Max's Dad Maximus pulled me out of Chris arms and into his.
"We have missed all you kids." He said pulling away.
"Yes very much so." Max's mom Sherry said squeezing me tight.
"I missed you all too!" I smiled feeling happy with the good parts of my past. These two family's saved my life in so many ways and I was excited to see them. I looked around the group of people and then over at the twins, their parents, their family and then all our friends. In just a couple of months my life went from hell to heaven. I felt at piece even in the room with strangers at least my family was here. They may not be my blood but they were my family. All the hurt and pain was worth it. I would take the years of pain and being miserable any day as long as it ended this way.
"Savannah." Ted said pulling me out of my thoughts. "You kiddos ready to go look around I have something to show all the littles."
"Oh yeah I am ready. Are you all?" I looked at all my friends and they nodded.
"Can we all come and see it. I kind of want to see the littles faces when they see it." A man who looked a lot like Houston said.
"Of course." Ted smiled then looked at us. "Let's go on a trip in our favorite rocket ship." We all laughed and called him as we all sang the song. We fallowed him through the halls to the other side of the house where there were double doors. "Okay before we go in here I want to lay down the ground rules for this room. Under no circumstance should any of the littles be in here with out a dom or someone that's not a little. Understand?"
"Yes sir." We all said in unison making him give us a nod and open the door. We walk through the door and saw a beautiful indoor pool. The walls were made of glass so you could see the snow covered hills. There was a hot tube in one corner and then the best part was a stairwell that lead up to a water slide.
We all looked up in awe and even Kason, Hailey and Flower looked in shock.
"When did you put in the slide Uncle Ted?" Kason said looking excited.
"Well I figured having all those littles around and even you subs would have a blast they finished putting everything on last week."
"Everything?" Flower raised her eyebrow cocking her head to the side.
"Yup I have something else to show you all." He said heading back out the door of the room as we all fallowed. "Do some of you want to go down to the basement?" He looked at all the doms and all the parents. They nodded then all the doms and half the parents left. We fallowed Ted to what looked like a family sitting room but unlike the other this one has no tv there was a small mantle in the corner. He walked over and pressed the center wall on the mantle with popped opened. The hidden door showed what looked like a tunnel.
"What is it?" Lily asked.
Ted smiled "A slide."
All of use squealed and jumped up and down. I ran over to Ted and hugged him tight. "Thank you Grandpa."
He looked down at me smile not only with his lips but eyes too. He kissed the top of my head "Anything for you little one."
"Can we go down it?" I asked bouncing up and down.
"Of course go down it and see where it leads." He let go of me and I ran to the slide taking no time to go down it.
When I got to the bottom I ended up in a huge room. It had a flat screen tv in one corner with a couch, beanie bags and all the game systems you could think of. On another side there was three swings hanging from the ceiling and a floor made of lava. There was bookshelf full of board games, art supplies
and a table to play on. Then there was what looked like a runway that came out of a closet. But instead of a door it had a curtain on it that was opened were you could see all the dress up clothes. Lastly in another spot there was bins full of toys. A ton of toys that we would never get tired of playing. I looked around in awe as the rest came down the slide.
After everyone was done being star struck we ran loss on the playroom and the doms and everyone's parents when to the next room that had a bar, pool table and tv. We played for what seemed like hours until dinner was served.
There was a giant dining room that had two big tables to fit everyone. I sat in between the twins and with all their family listening to them take while we ate.