Review of Scum's Wish

Scum's Wish a very strange series, but has a very odd reality as the story does feel realistic even though it is a little bit over the top and strange; the premise is this there is a perfect young couple in secondary school who outside her outwardly affectionate but in actuality are merely together out of convenience as well as they are together so to use each other as stand ins for their desired partners. This couple forged a pact summer two friends with benefits in which they will never love each other; the people that are two "lovebirds" cannot be with are teachers at their secondary school.

The inherent filthiness of this story is made more fascinating by the internal philosophical conflict within the two "lovebirds" as above wonder whether or not it is morally correct from the do what they are doing each other; as well as he added complexities of others who have desires for these two "lovebirds". The most enjoyable part of the story from my moderately Calvinistic perspective is how both of our "lovebirds" are very aware of the fact that they are scum who are to extend beyond improvement, but seeing them trying their best to overcome their internal rot is quite wonderful as from my perspective self-improvement is for the most part is impossible but it's the act of trying to improve and keeping the effort to keep going despite the odds which is a sign of improvement even though there will never be a final complete improvement.

I particularly enjoy the series as opening theme which is rocky chaotic and sombre at the same time; the closing females am quite fond of as it shows the kaleidoscopic nature of the characters in the series. The animation of the series is very high quality and on the rare occasion I actually see some variation with this artistic style of the animation although it is small, this variation is the styling of the eyes particular of the main character as her eyes are not consistently one colour but are mixed of blues and whites as well as purple and her eyes convey a weird mix of the look of innocence and the look of debauchery which is extra level of interest to the series.

Unfortunately, this is not live up to all expectations that I start off with because the ending in my being is a little weak but I can see the rationale for if it was significant more conflicted it might have been signally less impact but unfortunately the ending as it is still a little bit weak for my taste of course.

Scum's wish is a story of about rotten people trying to do better in the very awkward world of secondary school; the story I would think would be a good for everyone to watch.

Scum's wish is available on Amazon prime and of course can be found on well-stocked pirate streaming sites.