Prolouge

You woke up from an awesome dream about.....whatever the hell you want! You were sad it ended though.So you wanted to sleep a bit more!Oh,but life just isn't that simple.

While you were trying to go back to sleep a caucroach,AKA your annoying ass brother busted into the room and started screaming at the top of his lungs about...Something.You were too tired to understand jack shit what he was saying.

Your s/t hand reached over your ears as he kept shouting for some reason,then you remembered something,you took his Nintendo last night cause of what an annoying little shit he was being.

You got up and gave him his nintendo,hoping that his annoying ass would leave afterwards,but once again,life isn't that simple.Soon, he was shouting the dreaded words,

"MO-OM! Y/N TOOK MY NINTENDO!"

He turned to you with an evil look as he ran down the stairs. That bitch! You thought to yourself. You went downstairs with him. Your mom looked in anger at you,"WHY DID YOU TAKE HIS NINTENDO!?"She screamed,"Because he was pulling my hair,check the cameras."

She turned to your brother and smacked him across the face,no way she was listening to you..."Go to your room RIGHT NOW. You're grounded for the rest of the week."...It's sunday...over summer....WOOOOOOOOOO!

Your mom turned to you as your brother stomped up the stairs, and being the little jackass he is, he started crying as loud as possible out of anger.She stated,"Only because I know if I check the cameras,you won't be lying,""Of course not!"You said.

Your house was a simple two story house with 5 bedrooms upstairs,a kitchen,a living room,chill space,etc. It wasn't a huge mansion. There were cameras in the living room and kitchen. The backyard was pretty big with a swing set,garden,benches,etc. Your house didn't have any neighbors and it was a small step back from the main road with a dirt road leading to it instead of an asphalt road. It was surrounded by trees,though the actual trail into the forest was about a mile away,if you were to walk through your backyard a couple miles in,you would come across the same trail. There was even a secret trail you could spot from where you would pop out from your backyard.

(Yes,I did just try to Segway into a casual description of your house.)

You went up the stairs and into your room.Your room was the second largest right up next to your mom and dad's master bedroom. Your brother got the smallest room. Your room was also basically the definition of vintage grunge vibes.

 Your room was also basically the definition of vintage grunge vibes

(Yes,I did just take that off pintrest.)

(No,they do not match

(No,they do not match. Are we gonna pretend they do? Yes,because I could not find SHIT of grunge and vintage gamer setups. Btw change anything you want about both of them.)

You laid back in your bed and let yourself drift off back into your previous dream.

H E L L O B I T C H E S!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FUCKIN CHAPTER CAUSE AHEM
My shit is getting back together :)