Vegas infinity

Love the people who saw you when you were invisible
Laura Jarret

Pete POV
After what Vegas told me i have been restless. I can't stop thinking about it specialy because i also feel the same. Vegas was the first one to see me, for the first time i felt that i was not invisible. He says i am the first person to not make him feel like a monster... well he is the first person who does not make me feel invisible or forgetten. I couldn't tell him that because i am too confused between my feelings for him and the major family. Loving him means i have to leave everything and everyone behind. I care mostly for Khun Tankhun , Porsche, Pol, Arm and Khun Kinn. For the first time in my life i wish i could be a selfish bitch and not care about others. Not telling Vegas that i love him was one of the most painful things i've ever done. He probably thinks i don't love him. He is now attending that event doing god knows what. He said he wouldn't do anything but its not like he owns me anything anyways. I have been trying to fall asleep for hours now rolling on bed back and forth. I can't stop thinking about the fact that i should have told Vegas what i feel. Nop will come to his place soon and i'll be back to the major family. I don't even want to think about that now.

After a bunch of hours i ended up falling asleep peacefully.
The next morning i woke up and went to the cafetaria to have breakfast. I was going to Vegas room as usual to stand by the door and attend his needs when i heard a loud noise. It came from Khun Macau's room and i can't help but be curious so i tried to look to see what is going on. When i looked inside i saw Khun Kan beating Khun Macau harshly while Khun Macau would just try to defend himself. Before i could do anything i saw an angry Vegas going into that same one room and standing between Khun Macau and Khun Kan. 

-Punch me all you want but leave Macau alone. He is still a child have you gone totally insane, Pa?- Vegas shouted.

-If that's what you want, fine then- Khun Kan replied punching Vegas hard and making him stumble and go backwards going against a bookself until he finally fell unconsciously on the floor. His head was bleeding... it seems... Khun Kan was leaving so i hid in a small spot near the room and went back as soon as i saw Khun Kan walking far away. Now, all i could hear was Macau vomiting words and curses:

-P' wake up, P' please i need you to wake up. Are you hearing me?

I went inside the room and saw a huge mess of bookshelves on the floor and blood. Macau was full of red marks and bruises. If Vegas didn't head there, Khun Kan could have seriously injury Macau badly or even... kill him. Something i admire Khun Korn for is always respecting his son's boundaries even if they do something that he disagree with. He will advice them and not injury them like Khun Kan. I wish Macau and Vegas could eventually run away from this nightmare but i am pretty sure that as long as this monster breathes that will be impossible. I held Vegas and asked Macau to bring me  a towel to clean the blood and to call a bodyguard so we could head to the hospital quicker. Macau brought what i asked and eventually both of us pulled Vegas and carried him to the car to go to the hospital. It would be way faster than calling an ambulance . He woke up agitated and his nose was swollen. What worried me the most is that Khun Kan is unpredictable and i fear for Vegas well being. As soon as we woke up he checked on Macau's condition who had to assure him thousand million times he was truly okay. I am happy that Macau has Vegas because now Vegas has me and i have him too in this horrendous place. 

Macau then left for school with another bodyguard who came with us to the hospital and let the both of us in the room alone. 

-Do you want me to call a doctor, Vegas?- i asked

-Pete i am fine, is not like it's the first time he has ever done that to me. As time goes by you will too get used to his behaviour and won't find it weird just like me and Macau. He then smiled but i could feel how broken inside Vegas is and has been for all his life. In a short impulse i pushed Vegas carefully and hugged him tight:

- Vegas promise me you will always fight, even if you are at risk of dying because of that monster, promise me you will always fight. Vegas hugged me even tighter and said he promised in a shy whisper. In that time i realized how much i love Vegas and how scared it is the idea of losing him. When the time of going back to the major family comes, i'll be more than anything worried about Vegas. For the first time i thought of not going and staying with Vegas though he never asked me for that. Even if he wanted that i think he would not ask me that because he knows how loyal i am to the major family. But seeing him like this made him think about leaving everything behind just because of him and what my heavy heart is pouring. Vegas looked up to me and said:

-Pete, you know that before you came in my love was unconditionally for Macau only but now i love both you and my nong unconditionally.
I know i shouldn't but i need to ask something before i can willingly give my heart to Vegas:

-What about Porsche... isn't he better and better  looking than me? Vegas seemed surprise and said:

-Pete i never loved Porsche, it was all to upset Kinn. In my eyes you are the best Pete, in my heart you are the only one, in my head you are the one i think about when i wake up and go to bed. There is nothing such as Porsche in my being. Pete i love you- he caressed my hands and i hold his- you are my only one.

I looked up embarassed and shortly after i finally said what i have been wanting to say for a while now:

-Vegas, I love you. Not because you said so but because you were the first one to make me feel less invisible. You are the first one that made me feel somewhat important. If you said i made you feel less of a monster then you make me feel less of a forgotten person. 

Vegas looked at me surprised and i just laid myself on his chest holding his hands and hearing his accelarated heartbeat.

End of a new chapter! This was one of my most antecipated chapters: Pete finally confessing to Vegas. I am loving to write this fic and i hope you guys are too. Thank you for everything. 🥰🙏
We just reached 1,3k readings thank you so much!! Yall are the best🥺

XOXO