final chapter

another day of their weekend , junhao woke up to see a familiar boy holding onto her waist while playing his phone .

she smiled , playing with his hair ─ and stopped to stand up but jeno pulled her back to lay down again , she groaned

" what are you being clingy for today? " she huffed , trying to remove the grip that got tighter " i don't know , maybe because it's comfortable in this position "

he stated like it was pretty obvious , and junhao glared at him while he placed his phone on her clothed stomach while placing a peck on her lips ─ resulting junhao to cringe out " jeno ! we did not even brush our teeth "

they stayed in a position where junhao was at the edge of the bed while jeno hugged onto her like a koala holding a random tree found in forests

" jeno , i just got a call from your parents and they are asking for you to stay abit longer with us ─ " her words cut off as she opened the door , and jeno pushed her off the bed making her fall of the ground " JENO "

she cried , holding the life out of her elbow when she fell down ─ and jeno did apologize though .

" so are you staying with us or? " junhao's mother blinked twice , holding the phone on her hand " oh me? it will be a bother if i stay with you guys for too long so i will stay at home alone " he replied

" yes mom let him go back to his house he is a pain in the ass ─ OW JENO " junhao once again squealed once jeno hit her using a slipper .

🏫

junhao was peacefully brushing her teeth in the bathroom , when suddenly there was a knock on the door " hey woman , i don't know about what your doing but i am so hungry right now so open the door i can't eat before brushing my teeth "

junhao looked down to see that she only wore an oversized shirt that ends on her thigh's , and her eyes widened " wait until i finish bitch be patient " she spat back to him " okay i am opening the door with the extra keys then "

" HEY DONT OPEN YET I AM NOT WEARING ANY SHORTS ─ " her words cut off when the door opened , and jeno entered to see his girlfriend who blinked twice and washed mouth before placing her toothbrush on the toothbrush stand .

" next time , PLEASE check if someone is okay with you to open the door like that you freaked me out " she begged before closing the door .

🏫

the two were now washing dishes as they were assigned ─ well it was actually jeno's day to wash the dishes but he was so slow that the girl had to step in and lend a hand .

" i just realised one thing ─ shouldn't you thank me? " he asked out of nowhere , passing her another dirty plate " why should i? "

" for changing you , to the person you wanted to be " he finished and that made her hum " not really ─ i already thanked you on the day that you and jaemin stopped me from ruining jina's life " she explained , only to recieve a splash of some bubbles

she flicker her fingers as a large amount of soap landed on his shirt " oh really? does saying ' T WORD ' out loud become a thank you now? what is wrong with this generation i swear " he laughed , the memory flashed in his mind .

" back then i thought you were a spoiled brat with a rich family like in those fan fictions and drama's , but i guess you are the opposite of what i thought " jeno said , placing the clean plate on the plate holder .

" when i first met you i thought you were one of those people who would act nice and then when they are done playing with me ─ they leave me " she replied , half smiling half cringing out 

" i am glad we met ─ or else who knows how many people you would put six feet under the ground , note the sarcasm " jeno laughed making junhao roll her eyes at the statement 

" oh you better be glad because i was first planning on fighting with you so you would give up on taking care of me but it seems that my planning backfired " junhao pouted , and earned a flick on her forehead causing her to dramatically gasp .

" HEY ! DID YOU JUST FLICK MY FOREHEAD " she exclaimed , closing the tap before chasing the older who was laughing and struggling to run far from her while jisung stares at the two weirdly " these two make me feel so single " he muttered , grabbing a chip and placing the whole chip in his tongue .

" oh dont worry sung , you will get your other half too " jiwon suddenly appeared , making him jump from his spot " what do you mean? "

" do you really expect to be single until death, sung? i am pretty sure you won't end up single  just try to talk to a girl who you think is a good match for you " jiwon adviced, and jisung had took it to heart.

maybe it would be good if i do wait

-

i edited this chapter abit so yeah 

ALSO THIS BOOK REACHED 3K AAAA,
i didn't expect it to reach this far omg.

like literally, i wrote this when i was only twelve years old 😭