Who's The Intruder?

Suddenly the demon shouts in between "I am sorry to interrupt your lovey dovey talks but you beautiful one come here or else I will make sure that your husband dies a slow and painful death." He says this looking at draupadi who is too scared to move from her place.

Seeing her not moving the demon gets more angry and he keeps his giant leg on arjun's injured leg and he laughs evily while an another agonising painful scream releases through arjun's mouth. Hearing his painful scream draupadi's tears continued to come out more faster. Arjun was really angry after seeing his beloved wife crying he was about to speak something when suddenly draupadi speaks out and her words shocked arjun to his core she says "I will do whatever you say just please leave my husband I can't see him taking pain like this please leave him I promise that I will listen to each and every word of yours." Arjun shouts "what are you saying krishnaa don't listen to him I can endure this pain but don't surrender yourself to a filthy demon like him."

Draupadi says "arya although you can endure so much pain but I can't see you taking that pain for me please just let me do what I am doing." Arjun closes his eyes and says "no krishnaa please don't do this." And when he opens his eyes there are tears streaming down his face.

Demon starts laughing lustfully and evily and he says "now come here into my arms beautiful one." Arjun glares at the monster and says "you bastard how dare you speak that to her you idiot" but he is shocked and filled with pain when he sees draupadi walk towards the demon with her eyes closed and tears still streaming down her face. He closes his eyes as he can't see her like this and he couldn't afford to see his wife getting insulted like this his tears are streaming down his face continously.

Suddenly draupadi feels a dagger in her hand she looks at it and then she remembers arjun's words 'Incase if I am not around then remember you have to protect yourself and not to be afraid because you are the wife of gandeevdhari arjun' and an idea strikes her head and she continues walking towards the demon. Arjun kept looking at her when she had stopped and seeing the dagger in her hand he comes to know what she is about to do. But at the same time he is worried and concerned about her safety but still he decides to give her a chance. And keeps looking at her.

Draupadi reaches infront of the demon and the demon looks at her with lust filled eyes and then he releases arjun from his giant leg's grip and then he picks draupadi in his one giant hand and then he takes her closer to his face to have a better look at her beauty she feels disgusted by his touch but still she tries to be strong and she takes a strong grip around the dagger and when he is distracted by her beauty at that time she takes advantage of that situation and closes her eyes and pierces one the dagger in his left eye which causes him to throw her on the ground amd hold his eye. She falls on the ground and gets hurt on her ankle but still she tries to run away but the demon sees her with his right eye and holds her firmly in his hand's grip but this time he holds her tightly and starts crushing her in his hand's grip. She feels her bones cracking and she lets out a loud agonising scream then the demon throws her on the ground and kicks her hard on her stomach. Then he shouts angrily "you little bitch do you know what you did you dared to hit my eye now see what I do with a slut like you" saying this he picks up the dagger fallen on the ground and places the tip of it on her stomach and then he plunges the dagger into her stomach she shouts out loudly because of the pain and then arjun can't see her this situation so he tries to get up on his one leg and takes his gandeev and shoots an arrow at the demon's another eye causing the demon to shout in pain. Then arjun quickly takes out another arrow of fire and shoots it towards the demon causing the demon to burn into ashes while the demon's scream are heard echoing throughout the forest.

Then arjun rushes towards draupadi only to see her covered in her own boood. He kneels down and picks her up. She looks at him and keeps her one hand on his one cheek and says "arya I showed my bravery afterall I am the wife of great gandeevdhari arjun. I love you arya"