DANGERS!!

OK SO FIRSTLY I AM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MY STORIES FOR ALMOST 1 YEAR NOW BUT I HAD MY 12TH BOARDS GOING ON BECAUSE OF WHICH I HAD TO CONCENTRATE ON MY STUDIES AND NOW WHEN I AM DONE WITH MY BOARDS AND GOT ALLOTTED A GOOD COLLEGE SO I DECIDED TO AGAIN START UPDATING MY STORIES. I AGAIN APOLOGIZE FOR KEEPING YOU ALL WAITING FOR SO LONG 🥲

SECONDLY A BIG THANKS TO Savyasachi22  FOR MOTIVATING ME AGAIN TO START UPDATING MY STORIES.😊✨

AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST THERE ARE MANY MISTAKES IN THIS BOOKS WHICH I INTEND TO CORRECT ONCE I COMPLETE THIS BOOK AND START EDITING IT STILL IT'S A SINCERE REQUEST TO ALL OF MY READERS THAT IF U SPOT ANY ERRORS IN THIS CHAPTER THEN PLS DO COMMENT BESIDE THE MISTAKE THAT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP TO ME.

AND NOW ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!😊😌

HAPPY READING!!😊❤️

Recap

suddenly a bird comes and sits on the window of the medical room draupadi recognises it as panchal's messenger bird and goes towards it and sees a message tied to its leg she takes the message amd reads it and there is a shocked expression on her face. Arjun goes towards her and holds her by her shoulder and says "what happened krishnaa tell me what is written in the message" she doesn't respond and this starts to worry everyone.

Present time

After some time arjun goes near her and holds her by her shoulder and gives her a slight push and she is brought out our her trance by him. And suddenly she shouts loudly "arya I am so happy there's a good news from panchal sent by  bhrata drishtyadyumna and bhrata tejveer" after saying this she smiles.

Arjun covers his ears and says "krishnaa please speak in a little low voice no need to shout" then he removes his hands from his ears and asks "what's the news krishnaa?" everybody are looking at her for an answer and she starts speaking "matashree, pitashree,  bhratas, jijis, kakashree, kakishree, pitamaha, arya the news from panchal is that my both bhratas wives malini jiji and  shalini jiji are both two months pregnant I am so happy over here we came to know that vrushali jiji is pregnant and now this letter I am so happy" then kunti speaks "that's really nice putri I think you should go there and meet them in the meanwhile we will complete this work of division of kingdoms and then you can come to our new kingdom." 

After listening to kunti draupadi says "mata I will stay there for only two days after that I will come back" kunti nods and looks at arjun and says "putra arjun take care of my putri. Bring her back safe you are also going with her and I will make the arrangements for you both to start your journey for panchal today itself you can leave for panchal after lunch" they both nod and then they all go to their chambers. 

After sometime they all have their lunch and then arjun goes to his chamber and asks "krishnaa are you ready we have to leave for panchal now. Let's go" draupadi looks at him and says "ok arya let's go" they both go outside and see a chariot. Draupadi says "arya can you sit with  me in the chariot instead of your horse" arjun looks at her lovingly and he says "ok priye let's go" and then they both go and sit in the chariot and then they both start their journey to panchal. 

At night they both reach panchal and see draupadi's family standing outside the palace.Draupadi quickly gets down from the chariot and before arjun can say anything she runs towards her family and hugs both her brothers.While hugging them she says "I am so happy for both of you bhrata drishtyadyumna and bhrata tejveer" they both smile and say at a same time "thanks little angry bird/thanks little butterfly" then they break the hug. 

They see arjun coming towards them and drishtyadyumna and tejveer both go towards him and they both hug him and after breaking the hug arjun says "pranipat bhrata drishtyadyumna and bhrata tejveer " they both nod and smile at him and tejveer says "thanks arjun for keeping your promise I can see how much my dear sister is happy with you thank you so much" then drishtyadyumna says "yes arjun thank you for keeping your promise we can see that she is really happy thanks for keeping her happy" arjun says "bhrata drishtyadyumna and bhrata tejveer don't thank me instead I should be the one to thank you for trusting me and giving me a second chance after what I did to her" they all smile at each other and they are about to enter the palace when suddenly they hear some shouting they go in the palace only to see draupadi surrounded by rajkumari malini rajkumari shalini and rajkumari shikhandini who is holding draupadi's one ear amd draupadi is requesting her to leave her ear. Seeing this the three of them start laughing gaining the attention of all the ladies.