Part 1

Luz woke up at 6:30 to get ready for school it was a Friday so Luz was ready for the weekend. Luz had asked Eda if she could take some time off for a date she had been planning with Amity. They were planning to go around town and got to a bunch of shop and get ice cream and maybe go for a walk around the park.

Luz got up and went to take a shower, then she got out, she put on her school uniform and went to the kitchen. She saw that her mom was cooking breakfast and Vee was on her phone reading some article.

"Whatcha reading," Luz asked curiously.

"Something about how some person vandalized the back of the mall last night," Vee said while showing Luz what the vandalized had done. Now Luz had to attempt that whomever had done it was a good artist but that didn't make it right.

"Girls I don't want you to ever do something like that, you hear me," Camila stated. They both shook their heads, nodding in agreement.

"Hey mom Amity and I would like you go on a date this Saturday is that okay?" Luz asked.

"Yeah sweetie, just be back before ten," Camila said with a smile. "But breakfast is done so let's eat."

When Luz and Vee were finished eating they left to the bus stop and were joined by Gus and Willow.

"Hey Luz," Willow started, "did you study for the reading test?"

"Yeah I did, me and Vee were up all night studying so we could get a good grade." Luz started "Did you guys study?"

They both nodded their heads and with that they all started a small conversation while waiting for the bus. When it arrived they all got on, Vee sitting with some of their friends, Luz sitting in an open sit so she could sit with Amity, and Gus and Willow sitting adjacent from her.

The bus went a few more spots when it pulled up to this large house. It alway gave Luz the creeps, the mansion was owned by Philip Wittebane. Hunter got on and headed straight for the back. He had ear buds on and pulled out his sketch book once he was seated.

Luz never knew what to think about Hunter. There was almost always was a bruise on his body and she knew he got into fights but Luz always thought there was more to his story. She didn't like him because he and her girlfriend got into some sort of fight but she tried to look pass that.

The next stop was Amity's, when she got on all Luz could do was smile at her beautiful girlfriend. Amity took the spot right next to her and they started to talk about their date for the remainder of the ride.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter was glad it was a Friday, he was just happy to have made it through another week of school. Hunter had also been invited to party some collage kid was hosting. Hunter like going to older kids party because they made him feel older. And if there was one thing Hunter hated it was being treated like a kid.

Hunter's first class of the day was this free period that he just used spent his time in the art room, he didn't have art as a class. He liked art it was a way to express yourself without using words. He liked to just do whatever and not have a teacher telling you there's a right way to art. He would also sometimes spent this period outside behind the school with some friends. They would just do thing that teachers couldn't see like smoke, vape, and just whatever they can get away with.

Today he was in the art room with his sketch book out but not really drawing anything. He had alot on his mind, his uncle was getting really sick and though he really fucking hated him he was kinda worried about him. Like if his uncle was to die then Hunter would literally have nobody.

With that the bell rung, Hunter kinda jumped but put his stuff away and headed to reading. Today they had a test that Hunter didn't really study for but he knew most of it already so he should be fine.

As he walked into class he took his usual seat in the back. And waited for everyone to sit down. When the bell rang, Luz ran in the door and apologized for being late. Darius brushed it off and told her to take a seat.

There was only one seat left and it was in front of him. He really didn't care but still wasn't a fan of have her sitting in front of him. Darius started to pass out the test and explained that they should just try there best.

Hunter started but kinda gave up half way through, he had a lot on his mind and he didn't really care about this test. Hunter wasn't really paying attention when the bell rang it took him by surprise and caught him off guard. When he look down he realized that he hadn't finished he would probably get a D at best.

They day kinda just flew by like that, a endless daydream that Hunter never snapped out of. By the end of the day he had came to the conclusion that if his uncle died he would just move in with his collage friend. His collage friend goes by The Collecter, Hunter didn't know/care why he went by this but he knew he would take him in.

He was 2 years older then Hunter and they were pretty close. In fact the party that was going on was The Collecter's party.

On the ride home Hunter just listened to his friend talk about how their parents are going to kill them if they fail this test. Hunter didn't really care what they were saying though. When his stop arrived he just kinda said see you Monday and left.

He was now in his bed room trying to find out what to wear. He then just put on a plain white shirt, a jacket, and some black ripped skinny jeans.

When he arrived at the party it look packed. He was pretty sure most people were already drunk so he just look for his friends. When he found them they were already drunk and making out. Hunter just rolled his eyes and looked for something to drink. When he found what he was looking for he headed to the porch to smoke.

"Hey, need a light," a strange voice said behind Hunter. Hunter look him up and down and nodded his head. The strange guy pull out a lighter and light his cigarette. "What year you in?"

"Junior," Hunter replied and he wasn't lying just in high school not collage.

"Oh cool," the guy said he inched closer and said, "wanna get out of here." Hunter thought about it and thought what harm right so he agreed.

A couple minutes later they were making out behind some gas stations. They were both really drunk and the gas station wasn't to far from the party so they could get back if they wanted to. The guy had Hunter pined up against the wall and had his hands all over his body.

The next thing Hunter knew was someone had pulled they guy off him. Hunter was too drunk to care and his vision was blurry so he didn't really know what was going on. Hunter kinda blacked out but when he woke up he was in some living room. It was nicely decorated but it definitely wasn't somewhere he had been too. He look around and saw he shoes by the coach he was on a bucket and some water on the table. When Hunter sat up he was instantly greeted by the fact he had a massive headache. He thought back to the night before and realized that he had a hangover, but also he had no clue where he was.

After a few minutes two people entered the living room one who sound oddly familiar said "Oh thank God he's awake." They seem to have said to the other. When Hunter turned his head he was greeted by some familiar faces.