Part 4

Luz sat through the rest of Darius's class wondering what was up with Hunter. Like he was never hesitant, like ever. It must have had something to do with his weekend, but another thought came to her mind but, maybe she was just over thinking this. Yeah he was hesitated but maybe it was because it was Monday and no one really wanted to be back at school. Then when the bell rang she got mad at herself for wasting an entire class period thinking of this bully.

Luz's next class was history with Lilith Clawthron. She loved her class and was always glad to see this teacher. When she entered the room they still had some time in passing period so she talked with her girlfriend who sat right next to her about what they might do to figure out who had spay painted the back of the pawn shop. She looked over at Lilith to see her on her computer she looked rough but not bad she still at a smile planted on her face and in Liliths mind at least the people who spay painted the pawn shop didn't rob it. When Lilith told the class to quite the student's conversations grew quiter and quiter until they're was no sound.

The lesson in history was okay, they learned about the history of the city they were in and how the city grew to what it is today. They saw some before and after photos of the city. The ones on the left were in black and white and they looked old. The city itself wasn't even a city it was just a couple of buildings and some people on the streets. But the images on the right were all in color and were taken like 2 years prior. The city looked completely different from the one on the left, most buildings were taken down and replaced with apartments, stores, homes, and schools.

When they were done talking they were assigned homework and were given some time to work on it in class. Luz really wanted to ask if she knew anything about what happened at The Owl House but she thought it wouldnt be appropriate to ask this at school.

Her next class she knew she would be able to talk to Hunter. They had study hall with Eda Clawthron and she was pretty cool with kids talking in her class. Everyone loves her class and she couldn't blame them Eda was just chill but today she looked mad and exhausted. The look of her made Luz sad, Eda was great and it was hard to believe anyone could have done this to her, but the way she looked made her want to figure out who would have done this crime even more.

When Eda gave the okay for kids to what they wanted she went straight to her desk and was on her laptop. Luz walk up to Hunter who was sitting in the back of the class with his sketch book out. Luz stopped at his desk and looked down. Hunter, who had noticed this, looked up.

"Umm, Hunter can I asked you my question now?" Luz asked as politely as she could.

Hunter shook his head and Luz asked, "So umm I guess you might know what happened at The Owl House?" Luz was waiting for an answer and when Hunter shook his head she continued, "Well I was wondering if you might know who had done this considering the people you hang around," Hunter kinda looked offended but Luz didn't notice, "Or would you might have heard something?" Luz was asking because Hunter knew everything he always had dirt which is why no one messed with him. If anyone was gonna know what happened or atleast know know absolutely anything it was probably Hunter.

Hunter looked unsure of what to say but said, "Even if I did know something what makes you think I'll tell you."

"Hunter please I really want to know what happened, the Clawthron's don't deserve this they're so nice, please do you know anything?" Luz asked she was sad and just wanted to know something.

"Sorry loser," Hunter began, "don't know anything." Luz rolled her eyes at the nickname and despite giving people the benefit of the doubt she was just fed up with bullies like him. But she decided to leave and went to talk to Gus who was hoping she could get something out of Hunter and when she told him she has nothing, they realized they had nothing to work off of.