Part 2

Luz woke up gladly by the sound of her alarm. It was Saturday!! She was going to spend the whole day with her awesome girlfriend. The other night she made Vee help her try on millions of outfits so she could seem casual but not to lazy, like I just found this on my bedroom floor so this is what you get.

The first thing Luz did was take a shower and make sure everything was perfect. She wanted things to go perfect because Amity deserved perfect. 

When Luz went to the kitchen she saw Vee and her mother eating cereal. "Hey mom," Luz said.

"Hey honey, Vee and I might head to the store you need anything?" Camila asked. Luz shook her head and grabbed an apple.

"Imma head out in a little mom," Luz said.

"That's fine sweetie," Camila began, "I hope you have a great day, love you!" And with that Luz was getting in her Uber that she had ordered.

After a little drive Luz could see Amity's house. While waiting a bit she thought about what she was wearing. She had on a plain black crop top with a jacket over it and a pair of white ripped jeans.

When saw Amity she was the most beautiful girl she could have ever imagined. She had on this beautiful dress on and just look like she was a runway model. Luz couldn't help but smile at her and thought she was absolutely perfect.

Their first stop was to some of the shops at the mall. They wound just get random things and just having a great time. They really love each other and would do anything for one another.

The next stop was lunch. "Where too?" Amity asked.

"How about (idek)?" Luz suggested

"That sounds great!" Amity said in excitement.

When they arrived at the restaurant and got seated they got into a small conversation while waiting for a waiter.

"So what do you want to do after this?" Amity asked.

"Icecream and then we can go back to my place and watch movies?" Luz suggested.

At this Amity had a huge smile on her face she loves her girlfriend and spending time with her made her so happy. So she shook her head yes.

When they arrived at Luz's house her mom and sister were at the store and having dinner. So they just went to Luz's room and just cuddled under a blanket watching a movie. They loved each other like they could probably fight millions of monsters and have the same bond they have now.

Amity had changed in some of Luz's clothes so she wouldn't ruin her dress and because it would be more comfortable.

"Hey Luz," Amity started, "I really enjoyed today, you make me really happy like I really love you." Luz had a huge grin on her face and pulled her girlfriend closer and said, "I love you too."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter didn't really want to talk about what happened last night. But when you wake up in one of your teachers house hungover you kinda have to explain yourself to them.

There were two of Hunter's teachers in the house. Hunter knew they were friends but really didn't like that there were two of them. Like yeah one not great but two?! He definitely couldn't explain himself to two of his teachers.

He could bring up the fact that ya know they kinda kidnapped him but he felt that wasn't best. He was kinda just on the coach there when someone walked in.

They cleared their throat and said, "Hunter we wanted to talk to you." He hated how they sound so calm so when he look up to see Raine and Darius and he was terrified of what they might say to him.

Darius spoke when Hunter and his eyes met, "Would you like to explain yourself?" he asked this with a stern tone. Hunter didn't know how to answer like 'well I was underage drinking at a party and was making out with a guy I met at the same party but thanks for not turning me in haha' so he just stayed quiet and looked down.

Everything went quite for a few minutes that felt like hours to hunter. Raine finally spoke up, "We were really worried about you." Yeah that didn't make Hunter feel any better.

"We tried to contact your uncle," Darius began, "but he didn't pick up."

Hunter shook his head and said, "Yeah he's out of town for the week."

Darius looked at Hunter and said kinda angrily, "So is that why you went to the party and got drunk because your uncle wasn't around." Hunter just kept his head down, truth was he would have still gone to the party even if his uncle was home but he definitely wasn't going to say that.

"Look Hunter," Raine started, "we get that your a teen and you probably don't want to listen to any of this right now but you could have gotten seriously hurt. Your too young to be drinking and making out with guys behind a gas stations."

That's when Hunter's heart stopped he kinda forgot that they saw him and pushed the guy off him. He looked at Raine and nodded, still not wanting to look at Darius. Raine smiled and Hunter kinda just sat there for a minute.

Darius looked at him and finally asked, "Need a ride home?" Darius was mad at him but he knew the best thing for him right now was to go home. Hunter shook his head and Darius said, "Grab your shoes and meet me and Raine in the car." With that they head towards the door. Hunter grabbed his shoes and went to his car for probably the longest awkwardest car ride ever.

For the rest of the weekend he was just hungover. He never wanted to see those teachers again. But the world just hates Hunter.